The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Fps Drop

Frozenbutorinjo

Hello everyone,

my specs:

graphic card: sapphire dual-X R9 280 3G D5

proceror:AMD A10-7850K

8gb ram

I've been playing warframe for some time and my fps is droping to 15 fps almost every round and i dont know what is a problem,can someone help me, because with this stats i should be able to play with max setings without any problem on 60fps and liek there is a very litle diference (about 5fps) if i switch to all low setings or all high setings.

What is the problem?

Try the following

1) Click the cog on the warframe launcher> unslect DX11 and DX10 > See if problem is fixed.

2) Open steam library> Right click warframe> Select properties> Select Launch options> Paste this -no3dex -nojoy -processheap -high -threads 4 > click Ok> See if problem is fixed.

3) Open Task Manager> Close any unnecessary programs ie Spotify, McAfee> See if problem is fixed.

Edited by Cyberspace100

so V-sync is on.

1)if i unselect DX11 and DX10 when i enter the game eveything is black,like still barely see ship but eveything becomes black

2)puting this code  -no3dex -nojoy -processheap -high -threads 4 it changes a litle bit but very litle

fps droped to 50 in first 10 secsonds,and after abotu 1 min it started falling to 40 and 30 fps

3)there is not so much useless programs active

Edited by Frozenbutorinjo

so i was searcgih if there was the same problem and one guy said that the other guy with the same problem should go to power options and put on high perfomance,in same time i was doing that i got idea to go and validate warframe on steam and after validiaton it failed to validate 40 files and it started to redownloading 8.3gb,this mornig after the game downlaoded i went to play hiearacon and fps was betwen 60-80 fps with high options and turned V-sync on.And i was corious and went to validate warframe again and again 40 filed failed to valdiate adn now i am downloading 8.3 gb.

Do to others happen the same thing with validating or is it just me.

can u say at which part,coz i watched it from the begining and didnt heard anything about how to solve my problem.

Only what i heard that there ll be hotfix somewhere at new year.

• There is a PC performance issue acknowledged due to VOIP, a coming hotfix should address

It is just an option