Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How The Daily Login Goes...

Hayden11121

So, I have 8.7 million cr, and I got 10k in today's reward.

Can this game have more credit sinks I wonder?

But wait that would reduce the grinding.

Good for you. That post is almost entirely irrelevant except for the 10k credits part.

Vauban BP

Void key

10,000 credits

Ash BP

Sidearm Exp

Vauban BP

It's not great

really?  did they just put in bp for all the warframes?  Last night I got a banshee bp.  I was excited until I realized it was the bp I can buy, not the one I've been hunting for in defense missions...

I don't quite get the purpose of the original post, so I may not be replying appropriately.
On one hand, if it is a fun talk in the spirit of "I once almost caught a fish this long...", then we can all cheer about it and pat each other on the back over glasses of beer :)
But if it is born of frustration... then read on...

May I suggest that the real problem here isn't with the login rewards?
It may be with people's over-expectations.
Or misunderstanding between bonus and entitlement.

Not trying to be sarcastic here (difficult to convey minor nuances via text alone, so stating here to avoid misunderstanding).
To have more fun and less frustration, try to see the login-reward etc as the "bonus" it is meant to be, and enjoy the main game.

I don't quite get the purpose of the original post, so I may not be replying appropriately.

On one hand, if it is a fun talk in the spirit of "I once almost caught a fish this long...", then we can all cheer about it and pat each other on the back over glasses of beer :)

But if it is born of frustration... then read on...

May I suggest that the real problem here isn't with the login rewards?

It may be with people's over-expectations.

Or misunderstanding between bonus and entitlement.

Not trying to be sarcastic here (difficult to convey minor nuances via text alone, so stating here to avoid misunderstanding).

To have more fun and less frustration, try to see the login-reward etc as the "bonus" it is meant to be, and enjoy the main game.

You clearly have never watched the login reward spinner closely. It teases a bunch of awesome rewards and then lands on something crappy, nine times out of ten. Our reactions are not that of "over-expectation" or "misunderstanding between bonus and entitlement". Any reasonable person would be disappointed with a prize spinner like that. If DE had not intended such reactions, they would have simply popped the reward up on your screen upon login without the teasing.

huh, I got a Glaive BP today, pity I've donated pretty much all my ferrite, spores a,d salvage. 

Though i actually like all of the rewards. Since I usually am leveling gear XP is always useful. Blueprints mean less spending in future or free credits. 

Sure you might not get daily potatos or forma but you are still getting something for nothing.

You clearly have never watched the login reward spinner closely. It teases a bunch of awesome rewards and then lands on something crappy, nine times out of ten. Our reactions are not that of "over-expectation" or "misunderstanding between bonus and entitlement". Any reasonable person would be disappointed with a prize spinner like that. If DE had not intended such reactions, they would have simply popped the reward up on your screen upon login without the teasing.

if I may suggest: that feeling lasts until you finally get one of those "prizes"?

It could be just human, but after "missing" hundreds of rewards and finally got a "prize", doesn't it make the prize more memorable? From this perspective, the "teasing" could be part of the "game"...  (but I agree... it does give an itching frustration when I see the prizes roll by too!)

lol... you can often see people posting screenshots of their login-rewards. That;s and indication how thrilled/gratified they were when they get that prize. 

*Starts ticking*

Potato

Glaive BP

Dual Zoren BP

Potato

Potato

Dual Viper BP

Vauban BP

Potato

Forma

Glaive BP

BOOM SUIT EXP.

Enjoy your 2400 experience on your maxed Warframe.

what is potato?

if I may suggest: that feeling lasts until you finally get one of those "prizes"?

It could be just human, but after "missing" hundreds of rewards and finally got a "prize", doesn't it make the prize more memorable?

Sure, I may remember "that one time" for a while. Knowing that the spinner is rigged is nothing but disappointing though. I acknowledge that they don't want to just throw great prizes at everyone, everyday that they login with the 7+ day reward and I appreciate that the rewards are actually rewards, post U8, but the spinner mechanism is still disappointing.

From this perspective, the "teasing" could be part of the "game"... (but I agree... it does give an itching frustration when I see the prizes roll by too!)

Well then fk their "game". I don't "play" like that. Teasing from someone with whom I am familiar is all in good fun. Teasing from an outsider is not.