The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Third Syndicate?

MajesticPinecone

Question

11 answers to this question

You can easily max relationships with 3 left or 3 right syndicates, but what you want to do is kinda tricky. I myself maxed Meridian, Arbiters and Suda. And then I was grinding Meridian rep to get max rank with Red Veil. You could grind Perrin rep and raise your rank with Loka since they're allied, but Perrin should already hate you too.

I only see two solutions - don't give a Hek about it or try to join someone who can start daily Loka missions and do it with them.

Edited by Suncake

Did you unlock the New Loka sigil? You have to wear that on your frame to gain syndicate reputation for it.

im not able to since im full negetive nor am i able to donate to them to remove this negetive

On a daily day (? dafuq) you have a cap on how much standing you can earn. Maybe that is your issue

im not able to earn ANY reputation at all

Ouch. Worst possible starters. Forget it. It's impossible to get 3 effective syndicates with vail&steel.

This combi is the only one that is in conflict with all other partys, split 2/2 on veil and steel.

I mean you can pick your favorite and level the 2 corresponding syndicates,what gives you the possibility for 4 maxed syndicates but you'll never again be able to get points directly for the leftover syndi. Only in combination with the other syndicate. You might even loose ranks in the process...

Edit: the possible combinations are hexis+suda+steel and loka+Perrin+veil

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

You can easily max relationships with 3 left or 3 right syndicates, but what you want to do is kinda tricky. I myself maxed Meridian, Arbiters and Suda. And then I was grinding Meridian rep to get max rank with Red Veil. You could grind Perrin rep and raise your rank with Loka since they're allied, but Perrin should already hate you too.

I only see two solutions - don't give a Hek about it or try to join someone who can start daily Loka missions and do it with them.

alright thanks

Ouch. Worst possible starters. Forget it. It's impossible to get 3 effective syndicates with vail&steel.

This combi is the only one that is in conflict with all other partys, split 2/2 on veil and steel.

I mean you can pick your favorite and level the 2 corresponding syndicates,what gives you the possibility for 4 maxed syndicates but you'll never again be able to get points directly for the leftover syndi. Only in combination with the other syndicate. You might even loose ranks in the process...

Edit: the possible combinations are hexis+suda+steel and loka+Perrin+veil

I would tend to agree with you that starting with Red Veil & Steel Meridian could make things a lot harder, depending on:

• If you run missions wearing only one syndicate's sigils, or if you ran missions wearing sigils from both of them
  • Which syndicate's sigils you wore, as compared to which other syndicate(s) you wanted to gain reputation with

How difficult it ends up being all boils down to planning it out right from the start--aside from Red Veil & Steel Meridian, which other syndicate(s) do you want to gain reputation with?

• If you want to also gain rep with New Loka and Perrin Sequence, DON'T wear the Steel Meridian sigils as that will have the most negative impact on standing with Perrin Sequence
  • If you want to gain rep secondarily with Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda, DON'T wear the Red Veil sigils as that will will most negatively impact Arbiters of Hexis standing

In any case, before you start running any missions for any syndicate, you'll want to become initiated with all the syndicates that you'll want to work with (heck, you could even go ahead and get initiated with all six of them right out of the gate--I mean, why not?  There's no downside for simply being initiated)--that way you can start earning positive reputation and rank up allied syndicates at the same time, right from the get-go.

After that, after you work your way up through the ranks of Red Veil & Steel Meridian, then don the sigil of either New Loka or Cephalon Suda to work your way up with your "secondary" syndicate(s). 

Note: I personally started with Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis, and only after both of those were finally max'd out did I start working on increasing my standing with Steel Meridian & Red Veil--and only by wearing Steel Meridian's sigils, so as to avoid negatively impacting my hard-won standing in the first two syndicates.  After all was said and done, I came away with max rank in all 4 of those syndicates.

Did you unlock the New Loka sigil? You have to wear that on your frame to gain syndicate reputation for it.

im not able to since im full negetive nor am i able to donate to them to remove this negetive

im not able to earn ANY reputation at all

You should be able to become initiated with any syndicate at any time, no matter if your standing with them is neutral or already negative.  For example, I am uninitiated with New Loka and am at the max negative "Exiled" rank with -44,000 reputation points, but I still am seeing the option to get initiated by sacrificing 1000 Ferrite + 10k credits: 

Kn72QLu.jpg

Becoming initiated with a syndicate should give you that syndicate's starting sigil, which you'll need to wear in order to work your way out of the negative reputation you have with them... that, or wear the sigil of their allied syndicate (keep in mind that if you wear the allied syndicate's sigil, you'll still need to be initiated with the one you're trying to get out of the negative with!)

Whichever way you choose, you'll need to reach the "zero point" where you've earned as much reputation as you can in the current negative rank you hold (for example, if you're at the lowest possible rank with New Loka, you'll need to get to the 0 / -44,000 reputation cap before you can sacrifice the Orokin Reactor + 100k credits to move up to the "Condemned" rank, where once again you'll have to earn enough positive rep with New Loka to be at the 0 / -22,000 cap before you'll be able to sacrifice a Forma + 50k credits to get yourself back to Neutral with them.)

Edited by Knightfyre