The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Leave My Own Clan! Because Of A Name Changer In It!

octobotimus

Question

i cant leave to join another clan. someone changed their name, the old one is in my clan. i tried cicking them out, but it says they dont exist. i cant leave without promoting them because, again, it says they arnt in the clan!! this is a serious problem. 

plus, i wont send a slip to devs because they will never see it. i saw comments of sending a slip 2 weeks ago, and that guy got no response.

10 answers to this question

And you expect us to do... what? We're fellow players, we don't have the tools or authority to help you. Best course of action is a support ticket, even if it takes a while. And maybe I've just been lucky, but they have always been quick about answering mine.

Please if you have any problem, game-wise issues, feel free to contact support. You can do this by the Tenno assistance tab, click support. Or you can visit support.warframe.com

Let no one's foolish saying make you act foolish. What I mean with this is, because someone said that support didn't reply to their ticket at there expected speed, does not mean that it is so. The support team has a heavy load at the moment so it is obvious that they can't reply in a week time maybe, but having patience will help.

Back on your query, adding someone to your clan and then make them the warlord should also make it possible to leave the clan. If indeed you can't remove someone because they changed their name, please contact support with the given name in a way of screen shot and they'll be glad to help you out.