Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Cooking !

trunks013

Hi fellow Tenno.

here is some receipe for the holidays 

Easy to do and perfect for gamer ( easy to eat while gaming)

- First 

Coconut "Macaron" <- sorry dont know how they are called in english probably Macaroons.

Ingredients:

3 pkgs (200 g each or 6 cups) flaked coconut
1 can (300 mL) Regular Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) almond extract

Preparation:

1.  Combine coconut, Eagle Brand, vanilla and almond extracts; mix well.
2.  Place rounded spoonfuls onto well-greased or parchment paper-lined cookie sheets.
3.  Bake in preheated oven at 350ºF (180ºC) on middle rack of oven, twelve at a time, 10-12 min. or until browned around the edges. Remove immediately to wire racks; cool completely.

- Second

Maraschino cherries with bacon ^.^ 

Ingredients:

- A bottle of  Maraschino cherries 

- pack of bacon

- toothpics

Preparation:

1. Wrap bacon around a cherry and secure it with a toothpick ( you can do around 3 cherry per bacon slice )

2. Bake in preheated oven at 350ºF (180ºC) on middle rack of oven until the bacon is at your taste ( personaly well cooked )

Give me news about it ^.^ 

If you have some recipe feel free to share.

PS: Maybe its not the place but i'm in a festive mood and wanted to spread the love !

Edited by trunks013

Give it here son.

Ingredients:

- A Shin Ramyun ramen from nongshim

- Carolina reaper sauce ( personaly i use this one http://www.mopeppers.at/Carolina-Reaper-Sling-Blade-Hotsauce_1 )

- Thai chili peppers ( fresh or not )

- Cheese curds ( sorry thats a french canadian thing we put that everywhere )

- half a spoon of butter

- you can add chicken or any other meat as your wish ( must be pre cooked )

Preparation:

1. Cook the noodle and add only half of the preparation to it ( keep the noodle al dente as much as possible )

2. Remove half of the water

3. Add the Sliced thai chili , carolina reaper sauce ( just a couple of drops ) and the meat( if you choose to add some  PS : must be pre cooked

4. stir with the other half of the preparation

5. Put everything in a big bowl and add cheese curds ^.^

Enjoy !

Edited by trunks013

I'm craving for macaroons. I'm sure your recipe is superd. But I'm covered with grandma bringing imported french macaroons from the german bakeshop she used to work for. It is to die for!

I bet Rhino can grill  and George Foreman wouln't have anything against him. Maybe Mirage would be a great cook too. Ember will just overcook your meal.

Ingredients:

- A Shin Ramyun ramen from nongshim

- Carolina reaper sauce ( personaly i use this one http://www.mopeppers.at/Carolina-Reaper-Sling-Blade-Hotsauce_1 )

- Thai chili peppers ( fresh or not )

- Cheese curds ( sorry thats a french canadian thing we put that everywhere )

- half a spoon of butter

- you can add chicken or any other meat as your wish

Preparation:

1. Cook the noodle and add only half of the preparation to it ( keep the noodle al dente as much as possible )

2. Remove half of the water

3. Add the Sliced thai chili , carolina reaper sauce ( just a couple of drops ) and the meat( if you choose to add some) 

4. stir with the other half of the preparation

5. Put everything in a big bowl and add cheese curds ^.^

Enjoy !

Thanks, i'll be sure to give this a try later today.

I'm craving for macaroons. I'm sure your recipe is superd. But I'm covered with grandma bringing imported french macaroons from the german bakeshop she used to work for. It is to die for!

I bet Rhino can grill  and George Foreman wouln't have anything against him. Maybe Mirage would be a great cook too. Ember will just overcook your meal.

Maybe Nezha could cook well? Pretty flamboyant, that's for sure.

French macaroons are not the same but i think my french friend has a rly good recipe to make them ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Thanks, i'll be sure to give this a try later today.

Maybe Nezha could cook well? Pretty flamboyant, that's for sure.

Oh Loki's new skin? It looks amazing and he might be a flashy cook who'd work great in Benihana. And its okay to cut a few fingers off since there's no tenno inside.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Yeah they can do coconuts too looks like this 

French one

My recipe 

Thank you. Actually I had coconut macaroons like your recipe picture before and they are very very good. But I was accustomed to its name in my native Philippine language (I think its merenge, I'm having a mental block right now?) and I never thought it was macaroons, duh. Gimme them little piece of heaven! You should sell them, starting at your work place?

What about me I can fry things. I can see it now......"Volts fried Chicken".

Volt's fried chicken sounds delicious too.

Thank you. Actually I had coconut macaroons like your recipe picture before and they are very very good. But I was accustomed to its name in my native Philippine language (I think its merenge, I'm having a mental block right now?) and I never thought it was macaroons, duh. Gimme them little piece of heaven! You should sell them, starting at your work place?

Volt's fried chicken sounds delicious too.

Somoene please make art of this.

Hmm what would each frames food preference be like?

- I'd obviously see Limbo as the type who would only eat the fancy dishes.

- Frost would like fresh and cool or cold foods, like salads and ice-cream 

- Mesa I see as the type who would gather and hunt her own food

- Valkyr and Chroma are obviously carnivores, could you honestly seeing either eat a salad

- Rhino would be a burger lover

- Ember would love spicy and grilled food

-  Id see Nova as one who'd love sushi or other Japanese foods

- Hydroid would eat fish and chips all day if he could (what would the fish in Warframe taste like?)

- Trinity would obviously be a total health nut 

Hmm what would each frames food preference be like?

- I'd obviously see Limbo as the type who would only eat the fancy dishes.

- Frost would like fresh and cool or cold foods, like salads and ice-cream

- Mesa I see as the type who would gather and hunt her own food

- Valkyr and Chroma are obviously carnivores, could you honestly seeing either eat a salad

- Rhino would be a burger lover

- Ember would love spicy and grilled food

- Id see Nova as one who'd love sushi or other Japanese foods

- Hydroid would eat fish and chips all day if he could (what would the fish in Warframe taste like?)

- Trinity would obviously be a total health nut

Mesa- she probably only eats Chili