Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Ps4 Deploys 12/18 Per...

(PSN)Xurokhan

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/12/17/warframes-deepest-mysteries-answered-in-the-second-dream-console-update.aspx?utm_content=buffer840c4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Just sayin', I think it's kinda bullcrap that Xbox still potentially has to wait till next week if I'm interpreting that correctly. 

Unless, by "to follow shortly" means within a few hours of PSN getting the update, otherwise I'm going to throw a little hissyfit because all my "hype" has to go somewhere.

obsiden they can do something called making PS 4 players wait

That's not how it works my friend.

There might be a time when PS4 gets an update after xbox. Just the way it is.

No sense in holding up other gamers because the system you chose gets an update later. We're all gamers,so be happy for eachother.

Xuro Can't DE put the update on hold?

They could, but what point does that serve? See my post just a couple above this one. It's senseless to make one console wait because of the other.

I'm sorry that Xbox needs to wait, but it'll prpbably be coming next week for you guys.

Maybe even tomorrow if you're lucky.

I'd use the couple extra days to prepare for U18... or maybe break and do something fun over the weekend.

Edited by (PS4)Xurokhan

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/12/17/warframes-deepest-mysteries-answered-in-the-second-dream-console-update.aspx?utm_content=buffer840c4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Just sayin', I think it's kinda bullcrap that Xbox still potentially has to wait till next week if I'm interpreting that correctly.

Unless, by "to follow shortly" means within a few hours of PSN getting the update, otherwise I'm going to throw a little hissyfit because all my "hype" has to go somewhere.

While I'm waiting on Elite Dangerous. Stupid console nonsense. Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey