Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Melee Build Focus Naramon

dandin3

How to build naramon melee:

Take a weapon with over 20% crit

put true steel, put berserker, put all the other damage mods

wait for your focus to come up

become the invisible meatgrinder.

you dont need that true steel.. its better to have a organ shatter for the damage.. with melee build you  crit every 3 sec without mods any way

As an Ash main, I love this concept and had the same idea but have been waiting to accumulate the focus... I'm about 2/3 of where you are now. Still, having seen multiple Valkyr vids where she doesn't need invis because she's just actually invulnerable, and the time and effort it takes to create this build (2x maxed arcane trickery was fun to farm on top of that focus farm and maxed ash build), then this isn't really broken. Now if I'm ever able to make a weapon go into red crits (don't think it's possible)... well I won't let anybody know.

Only then might this tree to broken. 

As an Ash main, I love this concept and had the same idea but have been waiting to accumulate the focus... I'm about 2/3 of where you are now. Still, having seen multiple Valkyr vids where she doesn't need invis because she's just actually invulnerable, and the time and effort it takes to create this build (2x maxed arcane trickery was fun to farm on top of that focus farm and maxed ash build), then this isn't really broken. Now if I'm ever able to make a weapon go into red crits (don't think it's possible)... well I won't let anybody know.

Only then might this tree to broken

well valkyr don't need to avoid damage true . but x4 damage with invisibility it's awesome for any frame

about red crit with melee weapon... i 2 think about that . but the max melee weapon crit chance with mod its 40% and with max focus and arcan avenger you will get 100% crit. not red yet.. but i wonder what if i have x2 max arcane avenger .
and instead of x2 arcane trickery. it will be better to have arcane fury or Arcane Ultimatum in this build .. 

I see nothing special, you still have higher ttk than ranged build.

With that cooldown focuses should be much better than theyre now.

higher ttk then range build? what do you mean.. 

well idk how you know that.. im agree on low lvl.. but on high lvl im allweys do the bigest damge use only melee. 

I see your video.

Also im first in dmg done using unranked frame and slow firing weapons which clearly arent efficient, this proves nothing except of me being better than ppl in that specific squad.

I see your video.

Also im first in dmg done using unranked frame and slow firing weapons which clearly arent efficient, this proves nothing except of me being better than ppl in that specific squad.

well true. but not always.. you can see for u self . on high lvl this melee build  is super good with damge and over all performance

I dont say it isnt.

But it should be imo better than it is now.

It actually pretty decent. I used a similar build on my Ash Prime as well but without Arcane Trickery and I was able to do pretty well in a lv. 80-100 Grineer Sortie. The damage bonus from stealth really gives it the edge that melee needs, plus the fact that you can do 8x your total damage with Cleaving Whirlwind's spin attack on top of that. Ash's Teleport can also open up finishers and deal heavy damage like that as well. Of course you may not get results like the Tonkor, but the Naramon tree really helps melee a lot.

Also, I really want an Arcane Trickery set now. T.T

It actually pretty decent. I used a similar build on my Ash Prime as well but without Arcane Trickery and I was able to do pretty well in a lv. 80-100 Grineer Sortie. The damage bonus from stealth really gives it the edge that melee needs, plus the fact that you can do 8x your total damage with Cleaving Whirlwind's spin attack on top of that. Ash's Teleport can also open up finishers and deal heavy damage like that as well. Of course you may not get results like the Tonkor, but the Naramon tree really helps melee a lot.

Also, I really want an Arcane Trickery set now. T.T

not cost alot. comber to other arcanes :D

if u can try tepo royal stance.. it have very good movments combo

OP and me have both the same idea but :

Deadly intent is useless : with 20% innate crit on scindo p you gain actually 4 % crit chance...

You dont need to take that build on Ash, i'm Ash player, ash can perma stealth in smoking gaze build or 4 build ( with trickery arcane ).

In my opinion its better to play with melee frame who need little survivability like Volt melee .

Plus, Volt synergize well with crit melee because he hit very fast so many hit /sec = more chances to crit and proc + synergize with fury arcane 

Edited by Asokah

OP and me have both the same idea but :

Deadly intent is useless : with 20% innate crit on scindo p you gain actually 4 % crit chance...

You dont need to take that build on Ash, i'm Ash player, ash can perma stealth in smoking gaze build or 4 build ( with trickery arcane ).

In my opinion its better to play with melee frame who need little survivability like Volt melee .

will nulfire take u down to fast . and i play perma stealth ash and trickery and both at same build and it not even close to what we have now..
i u see the video i think u change u mind..
try for you self if you can.. you see how better it is

It is nice, but it just doesn't provide the damage that I need.:(

f you see the video .. i did like 160k damage.. and take lvl 70 have gunner with one shot many time.. i think the damage it's ok.. + the stance have good knock down skill on every combo

will nulfire take u down to fast . and i play perma stealth ash and trickery and both at same build and it not even close to what we have now..
i u see the video i think u change u mind..
try for you self if you can.. you see how better it is

Ash is one of the best frame to survive without any buff ( including stealth ) he has the best hp pool in the game and good innate armor :  i'm litteraly invincible or near with smoke cloud  and if you slide attack them they are os + dont cancel smoke shadow 

For me the real danger isnt zero but mine osprey and detron crewmens at very high levels ( 100 + ) if you manage well your mobility ( one of the best ) zero cant hit you. 

Ash is one of the best frame to survive without any buff ( including stealth ) he has the best hp pool in the game and good innate armor :  i'm litteraly invincible or near with smoke cloud  and if you slide attack them they are os + dont cancel smoke shadow 

For me the real danger isnt zero but mine osprey and detron crewmens at very high levels ( 100 + ) if you manage well your mobility ( one of the best ) zero cant hit you. 

well all true. but on high lvl as i say in the video . 1 shot  can kill you . so stay always invisible it's necessary if you wanna live

the mine that the osprey drop is hell :{ i know

Edited by dandin3

1.well excalibur can use exile blade range mod with this build to be invisible and deadly intent do effect the crit chance .. so yea go with him if you like him

2. deadly intent give you crit chance like a mod so you can go even without this feature [20% crit base + deadly intent lvl1 its 23%. but its stack with mods so 20% + 60% mod {32%] + deadly intent lvl1 = 37%.