Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Did I miss a Mesa Peacemaker efficiency change somewhere?

When they changed her Peacemaker to aim only and shrinking view, they upped the power usage to a crazy amount. I used to be able to stay in peacemaker (prior to the first nerf/change) with a max efficiency build for about 3 minutes. After they pooped on peacemaker I could stay in peacemaker for a minute or less. Think the energy use was something like 12/sec.

Anyway, I was playing a defense yesterday and I didn't even have a max efficiency build on and hit peacemaker and was able to stay in it for a long time, as if they changed the power consumption.

salve a tutti.

non sono riuscito a creare un altra discussione, quindi vi chiedo di perdonarmi se non sono pertinente con la discussione in atto.

io ho scaricato warframe sulla ps4, installato e aggiornato. il fatto e che una volta attivato rimane fisso sull'immagine di ivara con una linea con scritto connessione 0%, il fatto e che anche dopo un ora rimane a 0.

qualcuno mi sa spiegare perche?

grazzie

On the ps4 there been a lot a glitches and server crashing and even periods you can not access a game quest even if you are qualified. .. as well periods of mastery ranks not ranking and even not leveling up aafter you complete a successful mastery test.. believe me done it five times in a row... and though the graphics are wonderful. .. there are many complain the games overall gigabyte it takes and sever long long 24 hours it takes to download the game on ps4... I worry that the server may crash due to rapid high value of popularity of the game...

When can we look forwards to the ring of fire + The last few arsenal updates, cause it's been a month with no real new content outside of your event; and you haven't even made a build to set to cert.

The last I heard DE is planning to send a build to cert on Thursday the 21st.  We know it will include Nezha and the Loki skin, but beyond that, as far as I know, DE hasn't shared.  As long as they fix the performance issues, I'll be happy. 

Announcement Thread for our next update has been posted.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/596434-ps4-ring-of-fire-u1831-status-storage-optimization-in-development/#entry6748661

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211