Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara And Drop Rates?

(PSN)Lethalbman10119

Question

I was lucky and got all of her parts in about fourish hours, but I still agree the drop rate is pretty terrible. A friend of mine is having the damnedest time getting any of her pieces to drop. He was able to get Nezha's parts before Ivara's, despite trading for two of his.

It's unfortunate you can't trade for hers.

Hardest thing to get atleast for me, im hardcore player, i farmed blueprint like week every day 6-8 h nonstop. still dont have it, farming again, many hours spent,  corpus and grineer maps, still no luck, i farmed with other players and solo, chance is much less then described in wiki. When i write this i got in on pluto just now, woohooo! 

Edited by DrunkPunk

I didn't track how many runs I did for Ivara but I got the systems a couple of months before I got all the parts. So I was bored one day and decided to farm Ivara. Ended up getting the chassis, helmet twice and blueprint in under 3 hours. It was unreal. And I hadn't properly farmed her since the systems drop. I got the helmet and blueprint on cyath, eris. Maybe it drops better there? I don't know. 

Edited by Bullfrog321

On 12/18/2015 at 2:06 PM, (PS4)Lethalbman10119 said:

Curious just how low the drop rates are? 

Drop rates are listed on her wiki page. If you do the missions with the worst rates and round everything up, it's about 50 missions. That's 50 missions where you get the data from all three data vaults. Some will get lucky or unlucky but anyone saying they had to run hundreds of missions for one part is probably failing some vaults and still counting it as a run.

Copy/Paste from wiki page: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ivara

All parts are in rotation C of their respective reward table, meaning that they require a full clear of three successful data extractions to be an eligible reward for the mission. If successful, the chances are:

9.09% for the Systems, with 11 expected tries.
7.37% for the Chassis from Pavlov, Earth, with 13.57 expected tries. 5.64% for the Chassis from anywhere else, with 17.73 expected tries.
7.52% for each the Helmet and Blueprint in the high level Spy missions, with 19.94 expected tries to obtain each at least once, and 13.3 after the first has been found.

Edited by VKhaun

can't speak for everybody but here's my experience with farming the parts.

160 ceres runs before the helmet dropped. (had 4 blueprints during that)

50 or so run before i got the chassis.

60+ until i get the systems. (still hasn't dropped yet)

choice is yours.