Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proposed Quality Of Life Addition To Frost's Snowglobe

Omni_Omega

Coming back to Warframe after an extended break, I must say I am absolutely thrilled with the new Frost changes. Specifically Snowglobe, now that it has health and not a timer I find myself free from staring down at the timer waiting for the moment I need to recast.

However, due to this, I also find myself becoming lax with the snowglobe being that the only indication that it has been destroyed is the number reaching 0, and if you have mutliple instances of snowglobe you cannot see the health of another.

I realize that snowglobe is a rather large object and usually noticable if it is missing, but in some cases like interceptions where there are multiple or maps like the void where the area is usually very bright and full of the particle effects of other warframes, sometimes I don't realize the globe has been destroyed.

So, my proposition is simply this;

Add an audio cue to indicate that Snowglobe has been destroyed in the form of ice shattering.

Also, make it either relatively loud, or have it occur especially to the frost (Perhaps an audio cue that spawns from him) so that it grabs attention.

This would allow for the Frost to keep better tabs on what areas need to be given another snowglobe and when to replace them, and also would allow for teammates to identify when it has been destroyed so that they may take cover until it has been replaced.

I think it's a rather simple addition, but would be a great help to Frost during hectic missions.

I wouldn't mind also having a health bar, identical to enemies, when aiming at a certain portion of the globe (or even any part of it). Multiple UI numbers would be neat too (along with an on-screen indicator like Atlas and his Rumblers to identify which is which). UI has plenty of room to duplicate the Snowglobe icon three times above it.