Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Betrayed Us All...

Xamuswing

I've been slowly drifting away from Warframe, but it isn't because of Fallout 4...

It's because of Xenoblade Chronicles X!

World is all kinds of dank big and even has all these Gundums to take on monsters that are bigger than half of the countries on earth.There's even some aliens and stuff to come by and absolutely wreck everything, aka blowing up the earth and all that. Don't worry, no spoilers as that's explained at the beginning.

I've just started playing too! I'm only about 30 hours in, and just finished character creation. It's like fallout 4 without the disappointment! (Not saying it's a bad game, it just didn't meet many of my expectations coming off of new vegas.)

Almost forgot. Join B.L.A.D.E. Harriers division to get a free horse!

raf,220x200,075,f,black.u1.jpg

Just got my copy today and am thoroughly enjoying it.

10/10 would get flattened by space elephant again.

I'm also thoroughly enjoying the improved jumping. It's gone from absolutely pathetic in the first xenoblade to freaking Mario levels of altitude in this one.

Not having fall damage is nice, too; B.L.A.D.E. members obviously don't skip leg day.

(contains warframe and xenoblade spoilers)

Seriously, don't read this unless you've played the second dream and chapter 5 in xenoblade

Holy crap; Xenoblade's plot just went full Warframe.

You wake up from a cryopod with no memory and proceed to do various missions.

Then you learn you're actually an artificial body, and your real body is in cryosleep elsewhere, controlling you remotely.

Now you have to find and rescue your real body before evil aliens can destroy it.

Sound familiar?