Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Use The Force To (Spoiler)

Sartactics

Use the force to find parking in the mall close to the entrance, make someone leave so I can park. And use the force so he/she can find parking too but make it very difficult. (Insert evil Sith laugh here)

Use the force to cut in line in the register. Use the force to get a bigger discount on merchandise. Double discounts for shoes and the grumpy complaining customer covers the discount.

Use the force to make people drive faster and move out of my way. "Come on granma, move it!" 

Use the force on angry drivers with road rage. Make them pull over and strip and do the chicken dance for all passer-by's to see.

Use the force on people with potty mouths and make them giggle like "tickle me Elmo" every time when they feel like cursing. 

Use the force on opposing Battlefront players and instead of competing, just go use their emotes. "I've got a bad feeling about this". So I can pick them off one at a time.

Use the force to find parking in the mall close to the entrance, make someone leave so I can park. And use the force so he/she can find parking too but make it very difficult. (Insert evil Sith laugh here)

Use the force to cut in line in the register. Use the force to get a bigger discount on merchandise. Double discounts for shoes and the grumpy complaining customer covers the discount.

Use the force to make people drive faster and move out of my way. "Come on granma, move it!"

Use the force on angry drivers with road rage. Make them pull over and strip and do the chicken dance for all passer-by's to see.

Use the force on people with potty mouths and make them giggle like "tickle me Elmo" every time when they feel like cursing.

Use the force on opposing Battlefront players and instead of competing, just go use their emotes. "I've got a bad feeling about this". So I can pick them off one at a time.

Use the force to quit Destiny

Use the force to quit Destiny

Oooohh you got me! I have not played Destiny for three weeks. How'd you know I played? Its been mostly Bloodborne and Battlefront. But force or no force, when someone tells me what to do, the more I do the opposite. So NEVER! Plus they gave what I asked which was the Michael Jackson Thriller emote. Bleeeh!

wfXP8fo.jpg

8ozz5IW.jpg

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Oooohh you got me! I have not played Destiny for three weeks. How'd you know I played? Its been mostly Bloodborne and Battlefront. But force or no force, when someone tells me what to do, the more I do the opposite. So NEVER! Plus they gave what I asked which was the Michael Jackson Thriller emote. Bleeeh!

wfXP8fo.jpg

8ozz5IW.jpg

Still surprised people still play. Its basically like a desert now

Use the force to continue this trend

it deserves to be one. then maybe bungie and activision will revise their plans made of piles of crap.

I have to admit the only reason that kept me in Destiny are the DLCs that contains raids or endgame PvE activities. Now that they scrapped the DLCs its a farewell now

Use the force to spoiler this