Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Leaving Defense/interception Missions At The Last Second

Minamitsu

This is something I have been encountering more and more lately and it is giving me strong negative feelings toward the community as a whole.

I am playing a defense or interception mission and we are doing fine. It gets to a reward point and we pick to continue playing, but at the last split second, people leave and make it much harder for those left in the match.

Had multiple times in the last week where it was just me and one other person in a game and they did this to me, leaving me in a very tough situation.

Please find a way to stop these A******s from trolling.

What if, assuming not everyone votes to stay all remaining players get a window that says

"A player or players has chosen to leave the game, would you like to change your decision?"

This restarts the timer for the remaining players.

The only problem being you could be stuck cycling through the timer a few times if players choose to leave at different stages, and it would take more time. So not a perfect solution.

The thing I hate most when it comes to split second quitting is when the host leaves at the last second leaving the others with no loot, I do hope that this ridiculous time waste will stop, they should make it so that we keep our loot when we are forced to leave like that instead of losing it all...

If there is one thing I hate the most, it'd have to be a waste of time.

Edited by Frelsari