The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easiest Place To Level Weapons? [Not Draco]

LucidiousXIV

Question

8 answers to this question

If you've got a stealth frame, the spy mission on Oceanum, Pluto does pretty well if you only have what you're leveling equipped. Alternatively, just bring a good weapon or two along with what you're leveling to a round of Triton or Hieracon and earn some keys and cores while you're at it.

What's wrong with Draco btw? You dont have to Meta Draco to get good exp out of it.

Tower defenses are nice because you also get forma and ducat material.

Spy Missions are nice assuming you're not leveling a frame.

(Both mentioned above but oh well)

Sorties (for a weapon or two if you do it right)

The only thing stopping survival from being on that list is that most of the time people are spread thin, reducing affinity gain.

Tip: Do a quick credit run with whatever you're leveling so that you get quick exp and are able to put some killing power on whatever it is you're leveling.

I normally stealth Lex on Ceres twice to get the weapon to 15 (22 if you have a booster, and then just play with it normally for the firs runthrough, for forma's, I'll stealth any top teir spy mission. If I'm in a rush I use loki, if I'm bored I'll use Rhino or Oberon to stealth it. 4 runs with a booster, 6 without.

Right now I can slap in three forma in about an hour.

Edited by GrimKonstantin

I just tried this so I know it works, but you have to have either a good tonkor, kulstar or both. Also works great to for leveling frames. I first built a load of weapons primary, secondary, melee. I ran with afinity booster unranked frame, unranked secondary, maxed tonkor unranked melee and unranked sentinal . Found a group for odd and stayed on that tight rope wire. From there you can easily pick off big groups on both sides and it keeps you out of harms way, if you do start taking damage run on wire out of harms way and repeat camping wire. Hop down right before new wave starts and collect ammo and resources and repeat. If you go to wave 20. With afinity boost on you should go from unraked to mid 20's. If you run till wave 25 then you should max out in 1 run. If you want to forma the hell out of something this is the way to go. If you have an ember prime and run world on fire it's even easier. Been doing this all day and maxed out 10 primary 8 secondary 4 frames all kubrow types 3 sentinels and 11 melee weapons. Could have done more but you learn to hate odd more then draco, but it works alot faster.

I just tried this so I know it works, but you have to have either a good tonkor, kulstar or both. Also works great to for leveling frames. I first built a load of weapons primary, secondary, melee. I ran with afinity booster unranked frame, unranked secondary, maxed tonkor unranked melee and unranked sentinal . Found a group for odd and stayed on that tight rope wire. From there you can easily pick off big groups on both sides and it keeps you out of harms way, if you do start taking damage run on wire out of harms way and repeat camping wire. Hop down right before new wave starts and collect ammo and resources and repeat. If you go to wave 20. With afinity boost on you should go from unraked to mid 20's. If you run till wave 25 then you should max out in 1 run. If you want to forma the hell out of something this is the way to go. If you have an ember prime and run world on fire it's even easier. Been doing this all day and maxed out 10 primary 8 secondary 4 frames all kubrow types 3 sentinels and 11 melee weapons. Could have done more but you learn to hate odd more then draco, but it works alot faster.