The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Dethcube Good

Warframe0301

Question

13 answers to this question

It's fun having a Companion Cube floating over your shoulder, that's kinda it :P

Vaporize is nice for a while to get some melee / tougher enemies out of your face

but e.g. Wyrm / Diriga or having a Sweeper (Prime woo) equipped does that similarly well if not better.

For better or worse, Carrier's utility (plus the Prime's durability) simply has become a must-have for me.

Deathcube is fairly good for regular missions if modded right  , but personally i suggest getting Carrier and mod the hell out of it , it's got a got abbility for gathering resources to build your own deathcube and does a good amount of close range damage , if your looking into long range i would suggest a modded dirga ( not my favorite though ) .

Have a good hunt fellow Tenno

I have two Sentinels: Helios and Wyrm (Prime)

Helios is quite powerful and I love it because it does all the scanning job for me. I've potatoed his weapon and he can 1-hit most enemies up to Lvl 30 missions.

Wyrm looks cool but doesn't seem to be as strong as Helios. I may be misusing it... or it is just not as good altogether.

I haven't tried the other sentinels yet but Dethcube is on my wishlist

Wyrm looks cool but doesn't seem to be as strong as Helios. I may be misusing it... or it is just not as good altogether.

Deconstructor is quite strong while Laser Rifle is possibly the worst weapon in the game, so ... yeah :P

Get yourself a Sweeper (Prime pls) or a Vulklok and your Wyrm (Prime pls kthx) will be a lot more competitive.

One thing I disliked about deth cube back when he was my only sentinel was he'd attack stuff and aggro things I didn't want to aggro.   It was bad because he has the longest attack range of any sentinel.  So I'm like damn, at least ask me first before you go blasting everything you see right away LOL.  I had to remove his weapon precept just to keep him from aggroing everything I didn't want to aggro.   Plus he never was good at killing stuff...a ton of shots and that enemy is still charging forward until I kill'em myself.    Poor deth cube, he's just not as good as all the other sentinels....hey DE, we need deth cube prime with new and better precepts.

Deconstructor is quite strong while Laser Rifle is possibly the worst weapon in the game, so ... yeah :P

Get yourself a Sweeper (Prime pls) or a Vulklok and your Wyrm (Prime pls kthx) will be a lot more competitive.

I also noticed Helios can use other sentinel's weapons. Is it only Helios that can do that or other sentinels too?

I like Deconstructor because it uses melee mods. Maybe Dethcube's weapon may be even better ^_____^

I personally think he's worth it just to get the Deth Rifle, but this is a personal taste thing.  If you are running Carrier Prime, like a lot of us, you have to have an alternate weapon for when you would like to use a shotgun personally, or you have to have two of every shotgun mod.  The Deth Rifle and the Vulklok are probably the best choices for a backup weapon.  While the Vulklok does a pants load of damage, some might feel that it is wasted because the Carrier will only engage enemies in a limited range.  Either way, it's worth it for the Deth Rifle.

deth cube [...] has the longest attack range of any sentinel

Nah, Cubey has an "average" range, 30m max, shared with Shade and Wyrm.

Djinn can go up to 60 and Diriga to 70m, even.

I also noticed Helios can use other sentinel's weapons. Is it only Helios that can do that or other sentinels too?

Helios is the only Sentinel that can use Deconstructor (because it's actually its body),

all the other weapons can be equipped on any Sentinel.