Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems Deleting Rooms. (Am I Missing Something?)

Aenris

Hello fellow Tenno. i have a little problem (re) building my dojo

I'm a member of an old South american clan. The previous "builder" of the dojo did a mess and i kinda took the job of cleaning up.

I need to get rid of a certain room, but it's part of the direct path between two elevators. So, i tried connecting the elevators with an alternate path and delete what i don't want

After a couple of days crafting and waiting, i tried to delete the room marked in the image but... it didn't let me. It said that the alternate path i built was children of the room i was deleting

When i checked the alternate path, it said the room i was trying to delete was child of that!

This happened in other section of the Dojo, i'm kinda annoyed and frustrated. I'm thinking about doing yet ANOTHER alternate path, away from the room i need to delete. But before expending half the week doing so, i wanted to check here if i'm missing something in the deleting/crafting rooms rules.

The path i previously used is the "A" path, the new one is the "B" 

Thanks in advance :)

PD: am i the only one who feels DE should double check the dojo mechanics?

http://imgur.com/Th7Sm9U

clan halls are slightly bit different since u can set a spawn room wich cant be deleted in any case

so maybe u need to make a different room a spawn room

u should always be able to destroy everything except for the smallest hall and then start from scratch

(u srsly might want to do that and with only one room left downsize ur clan to ghost tier and rebuild the entire dojo with waaay less recources and then upgrade it and reinvite everybody only downside is that it takes a bit time)

u have to think about the dojo rooms as a chain

and to destroy them u need to destroy them in the oposite order they where build

just because u make a bridge or a circle will not change the order in wich u need to destroy them

What? really?

Well, that sucks! it means i will never be able to change some rooms unless i delete all laboratories, all halls... 

Well, thanks for the info, guess i'll sit in that swamp an think how to fixeverything :/

dont worry if u destroy the labs u will keep the research and after u rebuild the lab everything will be available again

u wont need to research it a second time

once researched it stays

oh and when u destroy a room all the recources will go to the clanvault and u can use them to build it all again

the only thing ull loose is time

Edited by Weidro

in my case we had the old style dojo rooms so the main halls were build out of order making it impossible to delete the rooms in the required order

because we had the halls that were the old style initialy these have been long deleted

Edited by V45H

my clan still has all the old clan halls

and yeah this is the only thing u wont be able to rebuild if u destroy it

if u want my honest opinion on those:

they are so fricking amazing id rather build a dozend teleporters to compensate for a crap dojo setup than destroying them

(luckyly we have an amazing setup and never thought about destroying them xD)

dont worry if u destroy the labs u will keep the research and after u rebuild the lab everything will be available again

u wont need to research it a second time

once researched it stays

oh and when u destroy a room all the recources will go to the clanvault and u can use them to build it all again

the only thing ull loose is time

The thing is, we already did that. We destroyed all the labs, and rebuilded them. So if i wanna delete that one room my old ex-clan teammate left, we'll need to delete eeeeeeverything again xD

Thanks for the advice, but i think we'll find how to work around it :)