Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Feel?

charaz123

Does anyone else feel that the new daily reward system is very underwhelming? I mean it looks amazing, in theory it was suppose to be great. BUT in actuality ever since it's launch on pc I have gotten nothing but resource drops(as much as I love tellurium and alloy plates -.-). am I the only one having terrible luck with the new system?

I've gotten a bunch of affinity boosters, some plat discounts... the usual.

Haven't gotten "X Sentinel XP" yet so as far as im concerned the new system is already infinitely better than the last (my opinion of course).

In fact, haven't gotten any "X [insert maxed item here] XP" Rewards at all. So new system is doing wonders xD

I got a feeling in my heart that 50 day milestone is going to be a god damn Gorgon since I haven't dropped one. Or any other blueprint.

I'll be honest, resource boosters are a LOT better than exp but I think for some reason I was expecting more and it just doesn't feel like more.

Tellurium is a rather good drop though. And way better than a little Secondry Weapon XP

And you don't have to do anything for it other than press 'login'!

Do you want prime parts to be droped? LOL

Wait for the Milestones, those are awesome!

The daily reward is directly tied to your mastery rank. Rank up and you'll get better, rarer, rewards.

Whether or not the system actually works as it should, is something else entirely though.

Edited by Kenboushou

yea I mean I like not getting the silly little weapon xp drops but its like replacing one aggravation with another. and the way they said "the higher your mastery rank, the better the drops" seems to be invalid, but I wonder if they meant how many times you have leveled up after the update, but I have gone up 2 mastery rank levels since the release and still nothing worth while out of it. not even the one 20% discount I got wasn't really worth it.

I've been alright with it. It hasn't been SUPER exciting, in most cases, and I have yet to get a goddamn Gorgon, but its better than "suit/weapon XP" that I got all the time before. 

I've gotten some resources, some cores, some % off plats, and various boosters. 

Edited by Star

You get free stuff for nothing and you still complain. Some people can never be satisified. What did you expect? Arcanes every day?

The only two times I got miffed by new login rewards were when I recieved a pack of 2 fieldron samples and a pack of 2 mutagen samples. Otherwise it was rare resources, golden cores, boosters, plat discounts, some BPs. Small trinkets, just fine for daily login rewards. I'm fine with it.

I am 11...scratching the MR12

Got one 2h affinity boost so far. Two Plat discounts. A lot of resources (mostly Morphics)

A few Cores.

And i think a T3 Sabotage Key, where i had to do a Shell game with 3 different Keys. The same was with the cores.

Edited by -Blaze-

im not saying that prime parts should be dropping from it or anything like that, it's just very underwhelming compared to how DE built the system up in the devstreams.

I dunno, I think it looks exactly like what they showed it as, on my end. I think you've just had bad luck?

I've noticed that taking a break from WF tends to up your chances of getting a plat discount the next time you log in ( very sneaky DE, ;) ).

Mostly I get Cells, injectors, sometimes useless mats I have a metric-crap-ton of, last couple of days I've been getting 2h boosters. I'm not phased about what I get; if it's rare, yay! if not, meh! Either way, I just carry on with life.

I still get my weekly 75% offs and no useless EXP rewards so I'd say it's an upgrade.

Gimme your luck senpai. I keep getting credit boosters that last for a few hours but i end up not really using itbe cause i go straight to work after getting the login reward.