The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Update Times?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

7 answers to this question

Does anyone kown, what time Warframe nomraly gets their updates out on Wednesdays?, like today?

I'm looking for UK time btw

From what I know, DE releases updates around 2:00pm est, which is 7:00 pm United Kingdom. But it can be pushed further due to delays.

From what I know, DE releases updates around 2:00pm est, which is 7:00 pm United Kingdom. But it can be pushed further due to delays.

Thanks, I'm just wondering what we'll be getting, as its near Xmas, I am hopeing we get something worth it, *ahem* Umbra *ahem*...

Edited by LegionCynex

LegionCynex, stop going on about Umbra, I know you want it to come but DE have confirmed multiple times that its not coming this year.

Also most, if not all of DE are now on holiday time, they aren't in the office working on updates. We might get a hotfix today but more likely there will be no changes to the game until January 2016.

There will likely be no update today, as [DE]Danielle said,

Hey Tenno! 

As many of you may or may not know, the last few weeks of the year is a bit of a slow time at DE (relatively speaking). Many of us are using up our untaken vacation hours before we ramp up for another year of Warframe. The support team and more continue to work like the heroes they are, and we owe them thanks for that. 

(skip ahead, skip ahead)

We will be away from the office until 2016 but will be keeping an eye on everything just in case.

Seems like DE's on skeleton crew mode at the moment.

LegionCynex, stop going on about Umbra, I know you want it to come but DE have confirmed multiple times that its not coming this year.

Also most, if not all of DE are now on holiday time, they aren't in the office working on updates. We might get a hotfix today but more likely there will be no changes to the game until January 2016.

Right...now I feel even more to no longer play..wonderful..

But fine, tho I'm NOT the only person that is feeling strongly about this, and as us players are being left in the dark, with no hope, no information, While I may be letting this get the better of me and things like this has in the past, it always blows over, over time, so forgive me for that, as a person I do not let small or tiny things like this escape, and I kown I'm not the only one here who feels this way.

I'm really unsure what else I can say to this, so I'm going to leave this topic's fate up to you, you're free to lock it, if you so wish so, but sadly I'm done..

If you wish to talk to me via PM, about this, please feel free, as I really personality need this to be fianily settled 

Edited by LegionCynex