The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6 Lenses For 6 Frames

Ambiroa

Question

I have 6 lenses that aren't fused yet, so my question is, which frames would you fuse it in and why? Exclude Ash Prime and Excalibur, both already have one.

My thoughts are Ember (WOF build?), Mag (M. Prime?), maybe Mesa (Peacemaker?), Mirage (which ability?).

I should give one to Loki Prime, he is worth it, but, I am missing some important mods to make him stealth op. Right now, my invis only last 10s.

Which 6 frames would you give one, with a build around which ability?

PS: I am not interested in building a greater lens, as I see farming Focus like collecting any other stuff, so I am not in a hurry and definitely not pursuing the daily cap in one run.

12 answers to this question

In my opinion it seems frames that have a high kill rate deserve the lenses~

My frames of choice would be Equinox, Ash, Mesa, Vauban~

Im sure you have your choices~

I go for the frames that dish out the kills with their abilities~

As Ive seen Loki's Invisible can go up o 31s~

prolly want to equip him with no range mods though~
pure duration to make him a silent killer~

I go for the frames that dish out the kills with their abilities~

You want frames that kill with abilities. Excalibur for RJ Builds, Ember WoF, Nova for M Prime, Equinox for Main, Ash for his Bladestorm,  Mesa could work if you really use pacemaker. Don't put it on Vauban. 

24/7 WoF Ember is indeed a great choice.

Equinox' Maim won't easily fail to get you plenty kills.

Mag's Shield Polarize vs Corpus ... ouch.

Nova's Molecular Prime doesn't count as an ability kill, the weapon that made the boom(s) happen gets the credit.

If you have a favorite (optimally AoE) weapon that you take on most missions,

I'd actually suggest putting a Lens on that, that'll make (Lens'd or not) non-DPS Frames still gain plenty (more) Focus.

You want frames that kill with abilities. Excalibur for RJ Builds, Ember WoF, Nova for M Prime, Equinox for Main, Ash for his Bladestorm,  Mesa could work if you really use pacemaker. Don't put it on Vauban. 

I put it on Vauban due to his Camping ability to suck in enemy units~

once theyre in there, theyre in there till death~

Vauban can dish out death when you have one outlet~

Infested have a hard time trying to get to Vauban~

Which Frame ability kills do or don't count for focus - I had got the impression that number 4s didn't count - got that wrong obviously!

I am hoping that the list of "don't counts" is short.... thanks (have looked in the wiki under Focus but haven't spotted the info).

Rhino stomp does kill stuff as easily as many other frames ultimate.  It's just that before the rework, you couldn't spam stomp (had to wait until the slow effect wore off I think) So nobody used or associated stomp for doing damage, just it's CC.   So it wasn't thought of as being good for killing masses of enemies in short time like someone such as ember or nova.   But now I believe you can spam stomp so putting a lens on rhino isn't bad, just that there are better options.

Personally I've found Mag the best because of the following reasons.

1. Shield polarize kills everything in one hit because corpus shields scale with their level.   So Mag's ability to damage corpus with powers never falls off like all the other frames do.   So mag easily pulls in more xp because she can not only face very high level corpus and kill them in one blow, she can survive them better than most because of overshields giving her 2k max shields and she has an infinite shield recharge power....the only thing that hurts mag is procs on health that bypass shields such as slash damage procs and toxin.

2. Shield ospreys connect every corpus unit in range so it makes it easy for all the corpus to be killed....shield ospreys in the void works to destory the infested and grinneer units as well...shield ospreys are the bomb, literally.

3. Corpus swarm as fast, sometimes faster than infested because most corpus have short attack range (shorter than grineer) and need to rush to get into range....only corpus tech seem to have a fairly long range.  So they don't stand way back like grineer heavy units.   While infested technically move faster, they don't swarm in packs like corpus and need to be killed individually or if using ember, in sequence since world on fire prioritizes closes enemy first and is lmited on number of enemies it can effect.   Mag has no limits on her powers like ember and so you are killing heavy corpus units far more often than any other frame can...and killing heavy units is where the monstor xp is at.

Edited by Krymanol

Atlas's first ability is great for dealing damage, so he's a good choice

Mag is extremely effective, specifically against corpus though as their shields is what will be doing the damage against them

the last choice I can think of is Valkyr, as you can do anything with her as long as you have the energy to maintain her ability