Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Logn Rewards Are Mocking Me

Repligon

login rewardwise i was sort of lucky since U8, 3 formas and glaive BP, but yes other than that exp for maxed out weapons and 10k credits (which to be honest is a laughable amount)

i at least would like to see that if you own a weapon/Warframe or BP of it already it's not possible to get it again from the login reward, that would at least give you a slightly better chance to get something usefull, instead of the same BP over and over

and in regards of stalker, 30+ kills and counting, at least i got a despair BP

the worst is he usually appears if i do soloruns with a low warframe just to drop in, 1shot me and leave (counting 10+ times)

Edited by Thlurp

Same here. I spent a similar amount of time since U8 and got zero void keys :/

Problem is that you really need to carefully balance the droprates in general. If you drop too much, then players get all the stuff with too little effort and they have no reason to buy any platinum. If you drop too little, then players get frustrated and start to loose interest in the game.

Judging by all the loot posts recently, I'm fairly certain that the droprates are too low to keep players engaged. What I especially hate is this void key pyramid scheme. Grinding for a miniscule chance of grinding some more, who wants that?

Agreed. I believe DE will do more finetuning in the future. As for me currently i'll just stop for the time being. I enjoy farming for items but at the moment it's really kinda insane for me.

Oh my. Like you I only got 2 keys from defense but I did get one from a capture mission too. As for Stalker, I killed him twice and got the Dread and Hate blueprint =) Hang in there!

What's even worse is that you cannot trigger something for stalker to appear. He just randomly appears at your game while the item will be dropped randomly. It's the same as void runs, you pray for it to appear and pray again that it gives you what you want.

I rolled secondary weapon experience two days in a row for my supercharged rank 30 Lex. Much appreciated, RNG.

The experience rolls could stand to be buffed. The 10k credit reward a nice bad roll.

Experience on the other hand, even when it's for a weapon that actually needs it, it's only around 2k. Hardly half a mission.

Edited by Lumireaver

Honestly after 250 hours later i'm kinda losing steam here. Spent 40+ hours since U8 and countless Defense mission and i managed to gain a grand total of two void keys. I killed 5 stalkers and i received a grand total of zero bp. Past 2 days i only login to get my reward, do the alert mission and....that's it.

It´s just rng, mate.

I got 207 overall hours(Play for 3-4 weeks now Oo I should really back down a bit), I think a bit less than half of them will be U8, and I already found 4 Void keys and got all 3 Stalker BP´s.

Login rewards is another thing, I never got anything useful from those...

Also I doubt something like this would be implemented, but I've played an RPG with an item called the "Experience Orb" which passively collected a percentage of the experience gained by the player and stored it so that they could use it on newly recruited party members in order to bring them up to speed. ...If we could have one of those and our undistilled login reward experience could go straight into that, that would be neat.

It could be made to only suck up bonus experience from weapons that are already mastered.

Access to it could be plat only, for all I care.

Alternatively, another way to make bank on a mechanic like this without making free players feel screwed would be to make it so that this thing stacked with affinity boosters when applying the stored up experience.

Repligon, on 04 Jun 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

Every day I log in it shows me all this blueprints, reactors, keys and formas and then the wild weapon XP or credits appears at the end (there is no XP or credits shown is those reward spinning). Every single time.

I'm not complaining about drop rates. Just don't like to feel myself so unlucky. DE, please make reward spinning reflect an actual droprates.

Dude, i think it's exactly the same! My belief is that they took XP drops from the roulette for the express purpose of justifying that "they're boosting login rewards" which, guess what? STILL SUCKS CORPUS SCREWS! It's as if you had a roulette in front of the Void reward screen when you exit. That roulette keeps showing you Blade, Reciever and Systems, and then it gives you another Reaper Handle!!

So yeah, the drop tables aren't all that bad (No, they are bad, they suck and i'm @(*()$ pissed about login rewards, i would rather have it taken off.) But the roulette is just making it worse!

Dude, i think it's exactly the same! My belief is that they took XP drops from the roulette for the express purpose of justifying that "they're boosting login rewards" which, guess what? STILL SUCKS CORPUS SCREWS! It's as if you had a roulette in front of the Void reward screen when you exit. That roulette keeps showing you Blade, Reciever and Systems, and then it gives you another Reaper Handle!!

They said that they will improve them. Maybe making them more frustrating is what they actually meant.

*drumroll*

Rifle XP.

At least it wasn't Pistol or Suit XP and I'm thankful I had my Boltor equipped (its only like 16). Suit and Pistol were both 30.

We're moving up in the world! Instead of absolutely nothing, I get 2400 XP on something I actually need XP on.

.........meh.

I was past caring about this after 2 months of shotgun ammo boxes!

Now they sort of improved it!

Instead of getting shotgun ammo boxes i now get blueprints that sell for same as a shotgun ammo box! so now i have to put my more effort into claiming something useless that i already have!

I'v had no good drops at all and i'v been logging in every day for past 2 months i got everything in the game i need right now so i just find it funny now.

OH MY GOD, I HAD A FORMA, AN AXE, AN ARTIFACT, ANOTHER FORMA, AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS @(*()$ SECONDARY WEAPON XP POPS OUT OF NO WHERE AND S#&$S ON ME.

This isnt' RNG anymore, this is straight up bull#@*&$@y.

hopefully the resources are a bug. i certainly hope it is.

Havent you watched the live stream? They do things like this on purpose to "extend gameplay". Because thats what this game is all about, all new content introduced must also make all previous content less accessible. Its the easiest way to make sure everyone keeps playing like the mindless drones we Tenno are. :p

I have the exactly same situation as Timmuk. From 5 days, the only thing I get is Long Gun XP, Sidearm XP, Long Gun XP, Melee XP... I have all my weapons leveled on 30 rank. So, WTH?

It seems that if I have one weapon at rank 30, it always gives me XP for it!

I had a warframe at 30 and my Lex training as stated before, got warframe XP, by next day i forma my warframe as Lex hit 30

Now I have gotten 4 days of Sidearm XP in a row.....the only weapon I have at rank 30 for the last 4 days has been my Lex, I only own two other pistols, and both are also at 30. so I dont really have a choice

It just seems odd that it happens like that.....I think tomorrow I am going to buy a new cheap pistol and slap on my Rank 30 Scindo and see if I get Melee XP

If I do ill be pissed

The RNG trolling:
Hey i see you have lv30 suit so i'll give you suit xp 3 DAYS IN A ROW. Oh, you changed to lv0 suit? So, how about another Gorgon or Vauban blueprint - since you already have one of each? Or mayby 10k credits because i can see you don't know what to do with 300k you have? And your teammate recives 3 POTATOS since he played less than you Muahahahaha..
What? You want something pretty too? Ok, ok, here's a tower III exterminate void key, so that your temmates with potatos can have fun! DIE B**TCH! Muahaha!

Ok, ok, here's a tower III exterminate void key, so that your temmates with potatos can have fun! DIE B**TCH! Muahaha!

The F*** you complaining about?If I´d gotten a void key as login reward I´d be happy as F*** :D

You cant expect to have good stuff REGULARLY, you know, it´s a lottery!If it gave out Keys and forma every day, nobody would buy those anymore.

The F*** you complaining about?If I´d gotten a void key as login reward I´d be happy as F*** :D

I was, until I found out about mobs levels. I have problems with lv50+ mobs so I am rather useless against tier III void mobs (and I hate being useless)

I was, until I found out about mobs levels. I have problems with lv50+ mobs so I am rather useless against tier III void mobs (and I hate being useless)

Same here, all I need is a reactor for my Ember and i'll be able to do T3 without being carried by others