Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Focus (Ps4)

(PSN)selfproclaimed

Question

maybe this has been covered already by someone else. But I'm having issue with my zenurik. I'm not getting any energy from it, not from the void pulse or overflow. I do have it set as my primary and I do have the overflow activated but still no energy . Am I missing something here? And I have tried being both host and not host and never any energy from it.

Edited by (PS4)selfproclaimed

23 answers to this question

What you mean power 5?

On pc each powers is activated pressing a button, from 1 to 4.

5 is now the key to activate your focus.

Lemme look around to see what's the button on PS4 controller!

EDIT: here you go

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/584358-how-do-u-activate-focus-on-ps4/

Edited by siralextraffo

On pc each powers is activated pressing a button, from 1 to 4.

5 is now the key to activate your focus.

Lemme look around to see what's the button on PS4 controller!

Ps4 didn't have a button so most users like myself had to put Power E so I put it on the touchpad and moved the mini map to up in D pad, I've activated my focus but not getting anything.

Ps4 didn't have a button so most users like myself had to put Power E so I put it on the touchpad and moved the mini map to up in D pad, I've activated my focus but not getting anything.

Read above!

You mean you activated the power, had the Operator be summoned and using his power and after that you get nothing?

Edited by siralextraffo

Read above!

You mean you activated the power, had the Operator be summoned and using his power and after that you get nothing?

That's not my problem. I know how to activate it. What I'm saying is I'm not getting the energy from it even after it's been activated.

You are sure the ability is equipped?

When you activate your Focus ability in the mission, all Passives should become active.

Yes, it's set as my primary, and I have energy overflow set to activate. When I do activate my focus. It does the lifty thing picking up enemies but that's it. Not receiving any energy. Edited by (PS4)selfproclaimed

That's not my problem. I know how to activate it. What I'm saying is I'm not getting the energy from it even after it's been activated.

That's weird. Steps are:

- select focus as primary one

- unlock the passive ability

- activate it in the focus menu, it must be colored in red

- while in mission, activate Focus power

You can confirm all the steps are done?

did you turn on the unlocked skills in the tree? once you've unlocked them you have to click(not sure how on ps4) to make them turn red. i did the same thing with my naramon, I wasn't going invis despite it being level 2 because i hadn't activated it in the tree ( it was still black and not red).

That's weird. Steps are:

- select focus as primary one

- unlock the passive ability

- activate it in the focus menu, it must be colored in red

- while in mission, activate Focus power

You can confirm all the steps are done?

Yep, set as primary, unlocked energy overflow ( which in turn made void pulse cool down 225s). Activated energy overflow. And I put in another 44k focus into it hoping if I get it to level two,then maybe it'll work then but so far. No energy.

I've tried multiple times deactivating energy overflow and reactivating it. Switching off primary and going back. And no energy lol,

I swear I always get the crappiest bugs. I've definitely gone over all those things multiple times and tested but still getting no energy. I even have a separate issue, while I'm host, my damage output is reduced, but only when I'm host, that's another bug I've posted several times and tickets to no solution.

Well, that's weird indeed.

I would ask you to make a video but I suppose it would be hard on PS4.

I'm sorry, but then you can only submit a ticket and hope the issue gets solved.

Well I did see threads on here that a passive in Zenurik (one with energy regen for the rest of the mission) only applied to the host (so u wouldn't regen no energy if u wasn't the host.) Idk if it was a PC only problem or DE fixed it but that's what I kept seeing on the forums

I've tried that to, being host . Ran a private mission and used my focus but no energy recieved.

Well, that's weird indeed.

I would ask you to make a video but I suppose it would be hard on PS4.

I'm sorry, but then you can only submit a ticket and hope the issue gets solved.

I can make a video using the capture gallery thing. Let me try and see if Yous can see.

I've tried that to, being host . Ran a private mission and used my focus but no energy recieved.

I can make a video using the capture gallery thing. Let me try and see if Yous can see.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't trust you, it's more like I hope there's something we're all missing here because otherwise it would be a new bug.

Currently the only issue is while being client but even then the problem is just that the effect ends after a while.

Edited by siralextraffo

Alright, so I just tested again , being host and not being host and the passive is now working ( know that I didn't change anything ) wasn't working before, but now it is. Weird, but the void pulse doesn't give me any energy .

It works fine for me reading the thread it seems that you have a unlocking and activating the not the same thing. After you unlock it it is not activated until you specifically activated on the focus map after unlocking it then it will only work after using your operator ability and A mission.

And I did have it activated . It simply wasn't working. After this thread I changed nothing. I went back into a mission on private to test as host and the passive worked. Then tested with a friend being host, and passive worked. But during the void pulse , not recieving any energy from that.

But now my screen keeps freezing when I go to click on chat...ahhhhh. Always something. Yea.now when I go to chat, press square to type. Game freezes. If it's not one thing it's something else,lol.