Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken [Ooc/recruiting/feedback]

crimsonspartan1

A self conscious specter of an Ivara? That's... wierd...

How do you plan on getting her into this RP? And wouldn't she fit better into that other RP Crimson made?

1. This deals with a corrupted Ivara Specter who's gained an incomplete understanding of life as all she was made to do was kill.

2. I plan to get her into the RP by having her in the relay to collect a bounty on a specific member of the RP causing her to attempt to befriend you so she can kill you.

3. What RP are you talking about?

1. This deals with a corrupted Ivara Specter who's gained an incomplete understanding of life as all she was made to do was kill.

2. I plan to get her into the RP by having her in the relay to collect a bounty on a specific member of the RP causing her to attempt to befriend you so she can kill you.

3. What RP are you talking about?

1. That makes sense I guess.

2. ME?!

3. "The Game" a Warframe/Hunger Games crossover

You as in the general group of Tenno currently being role played.

Also, do you think it would work here? Or would it be better for me to construct a new OC?

Great, I can already guess who sent her after who...

I don't mean she wouldn't fit here, but in the other RP you could keep the backstory you made. Or you could use her on both RPs, she's a good character in my opinion, but I still have to see her dialogue.

Great, I can already guess who sent her after who...

I don't mean she wouldn't fit here, but in the other RP you could keep the backstory you made. Or you could use her on both RPs, she's a good character in my opinion, but I still have to see her dialogue.

I'm gonna have to try my goddamned hardest not to quote Flowey too much with the dialogue.

No, Zero did not send her. However they both connect in their backstory. 1 distraught Mesa on an infested ship. One oddly familiar hint to Jay. One small cameo in this RP. One huge web of connected characters.

Edited by (PS4)DaMadReaper

I'd just like you to know that Death by Gamour is the soundtrack of my life.

Anyway onto more serious stuff. I'm talking about genocide Flowey where he tells us how hard he tried to feel things. I have something in mind but I'm not gonna spoil it but know that this character is going to be a slightly... different... character.

I'd just like you to know that Death by Gamour is the soundtrack of my life.

Anyway onto more serious stuff. I'm talking about genocide Flowey where he tells us how hard he tried to feel things. I have something in mind but I'm not gonna spoil it but know that this character is going to be a slightly... different... character.

Oooh, I get it now, interesting idea you have there. Just don't get one of our OCs actually killed, that would suck.

Editing Note! :

For those of you reading the main RP, my character Sokras has something or someone he is hiding, or not revealing. During it's events so far, there were a few mysteries I was setting up for one of my other OC's to make an appearance. The Injector during the prologue, the doctor mentioned during the squabble with the Bombard-sized Grineer,the mysterious package. It all ties in, just so there no current confusion.

On the other hand, good morning Travelers!

Edited by (PS4)Gunbuster17_6

I'm gonna have to try my goddamned hardest not to quote Flowey too much with the dialogue.

No, Zero did not send her. However they both connect in their backstory. 1 distraught Mesa on an infested ship. One oddly familiar hint to Jay. One small cameo in this RP. One huge web of connected characters.

What hint to Jay?... am i missing something here?

I didn't mean Zero. But I'm just going to guess... someone Silvia/Silvius stole from has sent Spec after him/her?

I won't kill them. Unless you let me. Then that would mean an entirely different path for the character. Anyway this is gonna be focused around a gradual change in character.

Bad guy gone good! I LOVe those stories!

Edited by Denny2669

I didn't mean Zero. But I'm just going to guess... someone Silvia/Silvius stole from has sent Spec after him/her?

Bad guy gone good! I LOVe those stories!

Tbh I'm shooting for a much deeper meaning of bad guy gone good. What I have in mind is that the change in sides will happen because of new knowledge, further understanding of her world and *gasp* emotions?!

Yeah, I understood that, but i don't see how it's a hint to Jay. Only a hint to imprisonment.

I should've worded that better. What I meant was that Jay was given a hint as to the nature of her connection to Zero and by extension the other RP.