Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battlefront ;_;

vrdwrst

I played Battlefront 2 on the ps2 and it was basically the best thing ever, so of course I got this game, because AT AT's with majestic graphics are something that I need. So the game finally shows up, I do the tutorials, and then head to online gameplay where the good stuff is. Turns out you need a playstation plus account to go online which costs 10 bucks a month. The only offline features are tutorials, four survival maps with awkward bots, and a god awful token deathmatch where you have to footslog to pick up tokens that enemies drop to score points. With slow sprint spead. And in a game where the battles are usually long ranged. I can pay for it, but I just don't feel like giving these greedy milks the money that they want after all the wait and anticipation.

Battleborn comes out in 131 days, I guess. Hyped for that.

Edited by vrdwrst

to be fair, PS plus is dirt cheap comapred to other online subs...since its only ~$50 usd a year that isnt too bad at all.

but OT: I skipped this battlefront....ive seen reviews of it and its a waste imo.

Edited by xcynderx

EA is not the force behind Battlefront requiring PS+ to play online. Essentially every paid game requires PS+ in order to access online features, only f2p games don't require it, really. That being said, the majority of Battlefront is online... and that is on EA, knowing they shipped an essentially all online game on a console that requires a subscription to access the features.