The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please End The Founders Program Soon.

Obscene

It will most likely stay available while the game is still in Beta.

I bought the upgrade from Hunter --> Master a few days ago.. Now I'm just waiting for the profile update....

I upgraded from master to grandmaster today (Hurray!) and my profile didn't update until I relogged on the forums. Tried that? :)

I upgraded from master to grandmaster today (Hurray!) and my profile didn't update until I relogged on the forums. Tried that? :)

oh right.. Someone told me this back when I bought the Hunter package.. bad memory XD

Thanks for reminding me :D

Also, snowflake alert. Specialness at a factor of 100. Engaging QQ cannons...charging up.

Let the delusions of grandeur commence. 

You bought the founders package to support the game, and for discounted platinum. Not to go around strutting LOL I'M EXCLUSIVE HURAHAHAHA. If you did, sheesh. I really did lose a shred of faith in humanity at the very thought.

Edit; To the guy above me, you're welcome :P

Edited by Ameretat

Each day that passes it becomes less exclusive.

We already asked for them too weeks ago... Should never have been extended. DE told everyone it was ending on March 16th, and then left it wide open. It is worthless now other than for plat.

Signed. +1

I don't understand the obsession with exclusivity around here lately. The more people that pay to support the game, the better, as far as I'm concerned

In a Free to Play game, exclusivity is the only thing that sets people apart really.

Edited by Zackai

goodness gracious...it becomes less "exclusive"?

This sort of ridiculousness is so tiresome.

It's a game. a game. And we purchased a package that gave us certain benefits and one of those is to be considered a "founder" because we supported the game before it was fully released. If they still had this program up after full release then I would agree it didn't make much sense to call it a "founder" program, but "exclusive"??/ Goodness gracious....if you feel a forum sticker makes you exclusive or special....no offense but, I've got news for you....

I got the hunter pack, just barely pulling enough cash together...

Some people will appreciate them keeping it open longer because they are just trying to get enough money.

Honestly, I would definitely buy an upgrade to my founder' pack if I had the money, DE really does deserve it.

P.S. If anyone wants to buy me an upgrade, pm me :P

Love how Mods instantly delete my post. Yay for freedom of speech.

First, talking about moderator action is almost always frowned upon (in any forum). Second, nowhere on this website are you guaranteed freedom of speech. Third, while I have no idea what you said, freedom of speech has limits. Edited by Kyrkitao

I am the final unique snowflake. All who follow me are the unwashed masses, shame be upon them. All who preceeded me are just lucky they got here first.

Which is to say, the problem is that the "normal" platinum rates are a pretty bad deal compared to the founder's packages. When they do close the founder's program, they should probably replace it with some new (I've seen "supporter's" suggested) set of packages that aren't as terribad as the current "buy plat" deals.

Edited by beol

Yes end it now! I bought founder pack and no one should anymore be able to get it so I can feel good about myself.

Give DE one good reason to do that and no, your own need to feel better than others or whatever is not a good reason. Oh and if this really is a problem for you, well that is your problem, no one else is experiencing it (with exception of 0,00001% of founders).

Edited by BETAOPTICS

More like 'Janitor' then 'Stalker'. No one has done anything wrong. I'm just cleaning the thread up.

Oh good for a moment I got scared, I could see the Stalker attacking the topics..... scary thought if he starts to post here too.... lol