Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did The Holidays Skip Consoles?

(XBOX)ZDragonLord X

Question

I was just wondering everyone's opinions if consoles would get all the holiday content. PC had theirs with U18.1, which won't be out on consoles for a while (DE Drew's tweet still unsure of). I enjoyed the additions last year, and was excited to hear more was being added, but at this point it doesn't appear to be so. 

I can can see it being added in U18.1 like PC, but at the rate things get through cert, we will celebrate the holidays mid to late January... Just a tad bit late, no?

5 answers to this question

The reason why you didn't get the holiday stuff, was that DE was so focused on getting U18 "Second Dream" to you that they ran out of time to add in the Christmas stuff onto the Console build sent to cert. 

"We were so focused on getting The Second Dream onto console before the holidays we didn't get to the holiday goodies in time. :("

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/680181489930113025

Not sure if DE will add in the Christmas stuff since Christmas is over, but I think it would be nice if DE put the cosmetics that cost platinum up on the market for a limited time, say for a week or so, so people still have a chance at them.

Also according to Sheldon on twitter, you should be getting Nezha next week, unsure if that includes the rest of the U18.1 stuff or not.

"Goal is Nezha next week"- https://twitter.com/sheldoncarter/status/682265351099400192

To be honest the only thing I'm really excited for is NeZha. The holiday stuff is cool, but I can take or leave it it doesn't really make a difference to me. The bug fixes/improvements and NeZha are the headlines for the update imo

To add onto to what Novus had said, they really were focused on it, for PS4 the update was sent to cert right at the cutoff time. Any later and it would've been delayed til when they get back from the holiday. I'm guessing it was the same with xb1 although I'm not familiar with the Microsoft cert process

Edited by (PS4)AirJordan73