Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make 'auntie-Matter' Warframe A Woman? (Haydron?)

Scoosh

belthagor, on 05 Jun 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:this is kind of off topic but i was surprised when i found out Samus is a girl

True and Nyx and Saryn don't sound that feminine to me compared to Ember, Mag etc.

Could it be androgynous? Sexless in design, for the unaware. Wide feminine hips, with narrow shoulders with bulky masculine arms like pop eye, with a torso built in a way that they could be hiding breast or perhaps the armor is just thick? I think it would match the Warframe Bio Mechanical feel and i would like to see something more insect and downright alien-Esq, something both genders could play and feel like they could be hard wired inside somewhere. 

Could it be androgynous? Sexless in design, for the unaware. Wide feminine hips, with narrow shoulders with bulky masculine arms like pop eye, with a torso built in a way that they could be hiding breast or perhaps the armor is just thick? I think it would match the Warframe Bio Mechanical feel and i would like to see something more insect and downright alien-Esq, something both genders could play and feel like they could be hard wired inside somewhere. 

So trinity?