Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Piercing Caliber And Buzzkill

(XBOX)DHkarate

Here's an idea to make sorties less disapointing, replaced random event weapon parts with event mods. It will stabilize the market while also making the game fairer for poorer and newer players.

And let players lose out on collecting Event weapons which give out mastery points. GJ

Putting them onto the Sortie drop tables would be amazing. I'd get a lot more use out of a mod then I would with yet more event weapon parts.

Let's be real here - each player only needs one weapon, but can get plenty of use out of duplicate mods. They should definitely add the rare mods back into the game, and the Sorties are a good place for it.

That is good to know hopefully i see them on the sortie drop tables soon, someone literally told me they were worth the 150$ he was asking for and had the nerve to ignore me when I laughed at him. Also whats the highest damage per bullet weapon loadout you guys have achieved; mine was the sancti tigris with 50k per slug ( prime point blank, sweeping serration, blaze, frigid blast, breach loader, chilling grasp) I cant wait to hit MR 11 and get it.

Syndicate primaries are MR12 not 11. There's very little use for that kind of damage anyway unless you plan to do endless missions past a few hours. I modded my Tigris for some utility and sacrificed my overall DPS since level 100 enemies die to one shot from it anyway.

BTW not sure how different it is on Xbox but Buzzkill on PC is usually around the 400-500p mark, 2000+p is outrageous.

Edited by Zilchy

That is good to know hopefully i see them on the sortie drop tables soon, someone literally told me they were worth the 150$ he was asking for and had the nerve to ignore me when I laughed at him. Also whats the highest damage per bullet weapon loadout you guys have achieved; mine was the sancti tigris with 50k per slug ( prime point blank, sweeping serration, blaze, frigid blast, breach loader, chilling grasp) I cant wait to hit MR 11 and get it.

Why the hell are you using breach loader? Hells Chamber/Primed Point Blank/Seeking Fury/Blaze are standard, then you can go 3 90s with sweeping serration, or vicious spread with 2-3 90s depending if you are taking sweeping serration over a 90.

Why the hell are you using breach loader? Hells Chamber/Primed Point Blank/Seeking Fury/Blaze are standard, then you can go 3 90s with sweeping serration, or vicious spread with 2-3 90s depending if you are taking sweeping serration over a 90.

I think at 50k damage a slug it really doesnt matter

You don't take a god slayer and throw random stuff on it just because. You can kill most low level stuff with 4 dual stats and 30% ips damage mods, but that's a complete waste of potential.

yeah nevermind my initial loadout was done at 4am i switched out breach loader for seeking force