The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcade Zone In The Relays

Xgomme

Hi ! I kinda like the idea of Wyrmus and Flappy Zephyr minigames, but I always forgot about them because I don't use those that much...

So I had this idea, create an Arcade Room in the relays with arcade machines to play Wyrmus, and other minigames. With a high score and why not some goodies to win in some ways.

Would love to see a landing craft racing minigame tho.

really creative idea to add a competitive aspect to the mini games and a hub to play them in there could be like a prize counter to cash in your high score or something like that with exclusive mods or skins a landing craft racing game sounds pretty cool or maybe an arch wing racing game i know a lot of my friends arent big fans of arch wing so maybe there could be a new twist to it +1 from me

For rewards yeah nothing exclusive, or if it's exclusive it will be things for the minigames or things to use in the arcade rooom. Just some ressources and stuff would be cool enough ^^

Btw thanks for the great feedbacks !

Edited by Xgomme

I distinctly remember a time before the relays where DE was talking about them and they specifically said that there would be an arcade room of some sort. Not entirely sure on that though. Something something gathered around the cabinets to watch somebody play something something something gaming room.

Edited by -Daud-

+1000

That could be awesome.

I was there when arcade saloon where started. If there is something like this i swear that i would play more this minigames than regular warframe.

Gaunlet, packman, double dragón, street fighter, Space invaders, Pongo, <3<3<3<3... All warframe themed.

I gonna cry. :,)

No rewards. That will cause a great disturbance in the Lotus and send millions of desperate and angry voices crying out in salt, and will not disappear until such never existed in the first place.

Maybe a scoreboard worldwide, or of each server, maybe by clan, or by people inside a clan. Something small to brag about, and can be constantly done. Put rewards in it and people will lose their marbles like sortie.

Edited by SoulSpectre

No rewards. That will cause a great disturbance in the Lotus and send millions of desperate and angry voices crying out in salt, and will not disappear until such never existed in the first place.

Maybe a scoreboard worldwide, or of each server, maybe by clan, or by people inside a clan. Something small to brag about, and can be constantly done. Put rewards in it and people will lose their marbles like sortie.

Rewards like a neurode or some ducats, but nothing exclusive. + I'm saltproof :3

Brilliant idea. Could not think of any downsides of it.

But I had to agree to others, that the reward should not be exclusive.

I'd say credits or random resources as rewards at most. It's a minigame afterall.

Edited by SpryCrow