Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Objective Line

Xenogear

I feel as though I am completely taken away from the immersion of the game (what immersion it has anyway) most of time simply because I am staring at my minimap trying to figure out which way to go rather then actually looking forward and slicing and dicing my way through. Bottom line I think this can all be fixed by some type of line or mission tracker that tethers you to the mission objective, something faint and somewhat none obtrusive.

Basically it tells you where to go (it could be an option to turn it on or off) without ever having to look at your minimap.. I really think this would be such a QOL improvement in the game and people would much rather stare at a objective line instead of staring at the minimap.

Anyone wanna throw their 2 cents into this idea? 

I'd love to play Warframe without the minimap.

Not without looking at it but with it gone.

I agree with OP, DE should implement a way for players to learn where to go without using the map. The Dead Space style:

Dead+Space+6.png

It should be optional, look subtle rather than too intrusive and not be there the whole time (like show up every 5 secs or be toggled by player).

I'd love to play Warframe without the minimap.

Not without looking at it but with it gone.

I agree with OP, DE should implement a way for players to learn where to go without using the map. The Dead Space style:

Dead+Space+6.png

It should be optional, look subtle rather than too intrusive and not be there the whole time (like show up every 5 secs or be toggled by player).

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say tethered to the player and the objective. 

Something like this but  not as obtrusive even though I wouldn't mind something like this one bit

I say we try to keep this thread going as long as possible if more peeps agree and share their ideas I hope they implement something :)

I bet DE would do it right !

Edited by Xenogear