Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Throwing Spear To The Game

Necrophear

I think it could be a great idea to add Throwing Spear as melee weapon, with melee combo, and as a charge attack, you throw the spear, empaling the first enemie it hits, then u'll have to go take it back to use it again.

Idealy I would like to have a spear that drew inspiration from nezha style (as he is using spear for his ultimate).

Tell me if u think it could be a good idea.

​Christ, I can almost TASTE the salt this would bring to forums.

"I throw spear at dude and now I don't have spear rest of mission!  DE when you fix this bug?"

"Did you go pick the thing back up?  You have to go do that with the spear."

"Tht gay.  Gliave and Redeemer don't need to be picked up again.  Why make spear different?"

"Because the Glaive is a basically a boomerang Frisbee made of razor blades, and the Redeemer is a shotgun mounted in a sword.  One comes back when you throw it, and the other never leaves your hand"

"Tht stupid.  Ur stupid.  DE WHEN YOU FIX THIS ##!$! BUGGED SPEAR!!!!!??"

and u could reply " but spear are more powerfull at melee combo (and why not at charge attack) than glaive, so they need a draw back so y u have to go take it back and, u can suppose, why not make valkyr first spell to be able to grab this spear back ? (but y this is another story, but could be fun)

I see what you mean UltimateGrr, but as a dream game, DE made realy fantastic weapon  and warframe with really enjoyable mechanics. Think about limbo, even if some people don't like him, it's still great to have him in the game, so yea, why not adding Throwing spear even if, you're right, some people gonna flame DE for random reasons.

Edited by Necrophear