The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Items Worth In Plat?

(PSN)Lux12051992

Question

23 answers to this question

Sorry guys I'm fairly new to the warframe community, even though I have been playing and quitting then playing again since it came to PS4, but this is the first time I am getting really into it. Plus now I have a good paying job lol

Edited by (PS4)Lux12051992

I like how he asks for someone else to make the list for him. Too lazy to figure it out for yourself?

or he has no clue..

Sorry guys I'm fairly new to the warframe community, even though I have been playing and quitting then playing again since it came to PS4, but this is the first time I am getting really into it. Plus now I have a good paying job lol

no need to say sorry, not your fault that you dont know your stuff. ^^

The Warframe market is a free market, Therefor no set prices can be made. Just check the trading tab to see what your items go for and decide on a decent price for yourself

There are no set prices, there is absolutely an equilibrium price that we can call "the" price of an item. This is what OP is asking for. 

Sorry OP but prices on prime parts in trade is fickle at best.

Sellers mind set are from one edge to Spectrum to another; you get common senses deals at one end to the obvious scammers or doesn't know prices at the other.

There is no "Set in Stone" prices. Only "Set in Ice" prices as my native phrase goes; it melts away.

Example: One day you may sell Soma P for 100p and someone else asks for 120p. Did 120p sold as well? Who knows.

Tis reason most folks resort to no price mentions or "offer".

Best advice is watch the market, and make some friends you can ask.  Also price it at a value you feel comfortable with. 

For example, I got a legendary core.  I overpriced it, then asked one of the people who turned me down what they ended up paying for it.  Then immediately was able to sell it around the same price point.  Same thing with an Arcane Helm I sold yesterday.  Found someone who'd sold theirs and was able to get about the same in short order.

Sorry OP but prices on prime parts in trade is fickle at best.

I sold some Rhino augment mods to one guy for 15plat each (would go less but he didn't haggle) he bought them said I screwed him and left. Later that day another asked for the same two I had the rep to buy them, said 15plat he said 50 for both. Tried to let him know not worth it but he demanded he pay 50 for high quality mods /shrug tiss the market.

Edited by (PS4)Panzer-Strike

Stuff costs more and sells for less the less patient you are. I've bought primed / event / primes for less then half their value from impatient people.

Market isn't fixed as people have said. The more time you put into reasearching and searching for what you want, chances are, the less you'll pay for it. I got a full ember prime yesterday for 100p total, was told i wont find it cheaper then 300. If you put the time in, you'll get what you want for how much you want!

I bought a Synoid Gammacor for 20p before it was "nerfed". As mentioned before, he was a willing seller, and I a willing buyer. I love the wheeling and dealing part of trading, its the one aspect of this game that sets it apart from every other MMO with a auction house.