The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Prime Build

(PSN)marinebenology

Question

I'm relatively new to this game, but I had the privilege of receiving the ember prime set after a week or so from my brother. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. 

I have searched and found a plethora of build ideas, but they seem to be outdated. 

I was looking at a bunch of the corrupted mods, and would this combination work for a World on Fire 'build'?

fleeting expertise, overextended, narrow minded, blind rage, transient fortitude

and then i'm trying to figure out whether to use vigor, or use both vitality and redirection.

right now I have vitality, redirection, vigor, firequake, continuity, intensify, flow, and streamline. the last 6 being maxed out. 

Edited by (PS4)Anime_GAY-boy_69

Ember is all about CC

stretch , intensify , continuity are the main ones you want maxed on her

Just be careful on high lvl missions , once enemies are over lvl 30 ember is not as affective amymore

That.... needs some qualifiers.  Two Embers, a Wukong (wat?), and a Chroma (me) did the last part of today's sortie.  PUG, so I don't know what the Ember's builds were, but they were both extremely effective at killing.  One of them, admittedly, was also extremely effective at taking intermittent naps, but the other one only went down once.

That.... needs some qualifiers. Two Embers, a Wukong (wat?), and a Chroma (me) did the last part of today's sortie. PUG, so I don't know what the Ember's builds were, but they were both extremely effective at killing. One of them, admittedly, was also extremely effective at taking intermittent naps, but the other one only went down once.

I run solo about 90% of the time , but ember teamed up is a different story

Fair enough. I will admit I was surprised when I was still feeling like it was easy mode 59 minutes into a solo Tower 2 Survival a couple days ago (was going to keep going, system crashed).

Oh ember is good , but I think she's so easy to run at low lvls. that when the missions hit the 30 min. mark she's just doesn't seem as strong , again this is solo play ,

When I run with my clan she's so helpful at just slowing everything down and giving that extra damage to make killing high lvl enemies easier,

Ember is one of my top frames I use

As usually, forum helps you in 50% of chances and says stupid things in other 50% and now you have to find out which is which :)

Now as we know builds may vary depending on what you wanna do and what is your skill level and specific play style. 

As for many other frames, range is absolutely crucial in maximizing frame's potential. Being able to hit enemies far before they even see you will more then made up for slightly less damage. In most cases they won't be able even to get to you. This build has area of effect three times as large as just stretch ember. Don't believe it? Calculate, 21m vs 35m range, area circle is R square x pi.

This is imo close to perfect ember's build. WoF is constantly up and you use accelerant to soften targets or to faster kill larger groups, also for short stun. 5 forma ignis is perfect weapon to go with this build, you will exterminate maps faster then any other frame in game, no contest. Or sancti tigris to bring down tough targets asap, trash is gonna die quickly anyway.

In a case of sortie, or if you need more survivability, pull out drift mod and put vitality in. If you want to go against high level enemies, it can work, to an extent, but bring 3 CPs if possible in party. Also, forme her asap to put CP in aura slot.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/543048106403997600/3D4829964F8EEA3088823FD4759D3D49D472D234/

Same build as mine Thorienkell though on higher level(40+) I prefer Firequake to Intensify since WoF will not 1 hit kill anymore and I'd rather take full advantage of the CC at that point. And I also use Vitality over Power Drift, again dependent on enemy level (she's just so squishy). The main thing we agree on that there seems to be so much conflict over is the use of Overextended for that CC instead of damage, it helps soo much. Exilus is honestly optional, Firewalker for the principle of it, Mobile mod to help survive or more PWR STR so WoF falls off later.

I haven't invested heavily in the Ignis yet, can't wait till I do(forma dry spell).

Edited by Zilchy

For my standard build of Ember I use:

Primed Continuity (8)

Transient Fort (max)

Streamline (max)

Fleeting (max)

Redirection (max)

Firequake (max)

Stretch (max)

Intensify (max)

Cunning Drift (exilius)

Drain on WOF in minimum, Power is 185, Range is 160. With this build you can use accelerant at will and the 3 power fairly often without even running short on power. I see no need for flow in a WOF build, you are never at max power, I start WOF before reaching the 225 power you have without flow, and i can use 2,and 3 powers and still recharge with pickups to the point I rarely run out of WOF. REgardless flow doesn't really help other than maxing out your power with restores before you start, once you get to 0 energy the first time flow has no use (it's recharge time, not max energy that is the issue)

You can pop PC to max and swap out intensify for Blind rage rank 6 or so to get a little more power and still keep the drain down, and if you are running with a Simulor you can do blind rage without worrying.

Edited by Shockwave-