Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 5 Endgame Warframes

Noifurz

1. Banshee because Ressonance.

2. Excalibro because Radial Blind.

3. Trinity because reasons.

4. Chroma, wanna kill me??? Cool history bru.

5. Equinox, rest in peace to my enemies.

6. Nekros because we need to farm and Desecrate exist

1) Loki

2) Loki

3) Loki

4) Trinity

5) Nova/Frost(Frost for Defense/MD else Nova)

Loki - Stealth cheeses all missions. The only thing that are bad are nullifiers and scramblers. Loki also cheeses 100% of Grineers, and nearly all Corrupted and Corpus. Infested are never a problem.

the last big frost nerf removed soooo much utility from him that he is horrible to play now

(maximum 4 globes and unlimited time on globe are propably the bigest nerfs ever done to a frame)

Why do you think that?

I'm trying to imagine what angle that change would look like a nerf from, and I'm getting nothing.

How in the world has he been anything but buffed by the recent changes?

Hello I am currently looking for the best endgame frames

And I am curious about the list of other players

My list

1.Loki/Loki Prime

I believe this one was a obvious one since loki is very useful even at high lvl with his radial disarm + augment mod for it.

2.Frost/Frost Prime

With his rework I found frost very strong in defense and mobile defense missions with his Snow Globe (augment mod can go in there aswell)+ since you build for  power strength(more hp for the globe) he will be dealing a lot of damage with his Avalanche and Ice wave

3.Trinity/Trinity Prime

Trinity offers energy for the whole team and energy + healing

4.Limbo

Some might disagree with me since Limbo was used as a troll frame with rift walk but recently I realized that he is a really great frame to save allies in most situations 

5.Broberon(Oberon)

I really like him for his Reckoning ability and his kit in general since he has everything that a frame needs to survive (I even made T4 Survivals with him to min 40 -it was a hell of a pain!-)

Now tell me which is your top 5 list for endgame warframes :)

Trinity, Ember, Frost, Mirage, Nova, In that order too. Alot of people let Ember slip by unnoticed, the only time I see her is in Infested missions. High Range\Strength and mediocre efficiency + duration matched with prime flow and firequake goes a LONG way with Ember, But only to an extent especially in really long runs, but firequakes knock down is still a thing at those levels and constant DoT helps. 

Edited by (PS4)Poloboyzz93

Trinity, Ember, Frost, Mirage, Nova, In that order too. Alot of people let Ember slip by unnoticed, the only time I see her is in Infested missions. High Range\Strength and mediocre efficiency + duration matched with prime flow and firequake goes a LONG way with Ember, But only to an extent especially in really long runs, but firequakes knock down is still a thing at those levels and constant DoT helps. 

a fellow ember lover <3 now best friend lol she really doesn't get the love she deserves these days.  

pro-tip.  if there's a girl who loves fire, don't dislike her.  she's worth it :)))))

Edited by Firefly0037

Damage: Equinox. No doubt about that.

Crowd Control: Depends on situation, normally Nyx or Vauban

Support: Volt has the perfect amount of support for any build. Ivara leans more toward self support but I take it as a tie.

Buff/Debuff: Banshee. Damage multiplier coupled with a quick, spammable CC, a Stun Lock and an aggro reduced towards her.

Tank: Zephyr. The best tank is the one that cannot get hit.

Yeah, my top 5 Endgame Frames are the ones that are not normally used because of being underrated when others (cough Loki, Nova, Excal) are overrated.

1) Banshee

2) Banshee Prime

3) Banshee Umbra

4) Banshee Umbra Prime

5) Trinity Prime

I would remove Trin Prime for Limbo.

Damage: Equinox. No doubt about that.

Crowd Control: Depends on situation, normally Nyx or Vauban

Support: Volt has the perfect amount of support for any build. Ivara leans more toward self support but I take it as a tie.

Buff/Debuff: Banshee. Damage multiplier coupled with a quick, spammable CC, a Stun Lock and an aggro reduced towards her.

Tank: Zephyr. The best tank is the one that cannot get hit.

Yeah, my top 5 Endgame Frames are the ones that are not normally used because of being underrated when others (cough Loki, Nova, Excal) are overrated.

I would remove Trin Prime for Limbo.

lol you stole my mains again

1. Nyx, with her Pacifying Bolts augment things are so fun, not to mention her Chaos, just amazing.

2. Excalibur, versatile enough, CC, damage, a bit of a tank (but mostly for melee).

3. Chroma, the tank himself, and those incredible crit hits you can achieve from his damage boost.

4. Nova, a perfect glass cannon, CC and a nuke with her Antimatter Drop.

5. Limbo, well, what can I say about a broken Warframe? Being able to make your damage dealers immortal and untouchable is just... incredible, but it kills the fun also. There should be a small tweak, let's say if you are in the rift (as a damage dealer such as Excalibur or Ember) you can only destroy those enemies that are like you in the rift, it would make things fair enough I guess.

I used to always include Loki in my top 5, but with the addition of the focus skills n naramon he has lost out to me (well other then spy missions.)

My new top 5 consist of:

Mag prime-she was my first n only love in this game. I think it says a lot about her that she has had over a million nerfs n still keeps on ticking. And no not just a corpus killer put on a CP aura n fracturing crush n she is just fine against grineer.

Nyx prime- What more do you need cause a little chaos n find the biggest bad guy you can n put mind freak on them. She is just so awesome with chaos sphere n mind freak together.

Oberon- a little Swiss Army knife for everything warframe throws at you. I love how you can take out hordes of enemies in one instance along with taking toxin/slash procs off of you with hallowed reckoning. And then if that wasn't enough health orbs that dropped for you or your allies he has something for that.

Equinox- her kit us so much fun n what's not to love about changing play style mid game.

Lastly nova- she can just cause havoc at a molecular level.

Hmm.  pretty difficult choice since a lot of frames are useful in end game.

Loki, trinity, and nova are pretty obvious choices.  I would like to state frost but really he only excels in defense.

I could state invulnerability frames like valkyr, wukong, and limbo but they don't really offer anything team related.

I'm going to put Ivara up there as the 4th one.  she's a huge bag of tricks that works for nearly anything you need.

Mag is another possibility since of her shield polarize ability.  if modded right works amazingly well in the void.

Nekros is a great help to the team.  but both him and mag are basically reduced to spamming a single button in high end content.

I'd have to say the 5th spot goes to either equinox or saryn.  both are very good when it comes to debuffing or ccing.  I've never seen an equinox in high end content though.

So my list is:

~loki

~trinity

~nova

~Ivara

~saryn

• 1 month later...

I will likely get hate for my list but here it goes.

1.Atlas!(His petrify will stop whole crowds in their tracks if you build power which all teams love!. And His Rumblers being more backup is always welcomed...Pair that with uppercuts from hell and he can handle basically all situations most solo)

2.Volt(Prime) (The Speed and power damage max alone and energy pool are enough for him to be an amazing addition, everyone already knows is abilities are amazing)

3.Rhino(Prime) (Hes Rhino...Come on)

4.Necros (His abilities help in MANY situations)

5.Hydroid (Bring on the Hate but if built right his abilities can oddly be super helpful)

I will put the disclaimer though that I mainly only use my 1 and 2