Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Migration Faq's [Closed]

(PSN)AngelShur

Question

Hello fellow Tenno!

This is for those that is missing out on the Account Migration FAQ's:

Account Migration was available from Monday July 21 at 2PM EDT until Friday, August 1, 2014 at 2 PM EDT

PS4 to PC Account Migration is currently not possible  -->(Until Further Notice ofc)<--

What is PS4 Account Migration?

Account migration is a process that will copy your account from the PC platform to your PS4 account (Not Possible the other way around and or for other platforms).  It is an irreversible, permanent one-way and one-time process.

How do I Migrate my PC Warframe Account to PS4?

The Account migration process will be available on the user account page at Warframe.com.

Before you can migrate your account, you need to ensure you have two things:

- An existing PC Warframe account
- A PSN account.

The steps to Migrate your PC account to PS4 are as follows:

1.     Login to www.warframe.com

2.     Visit the Account Management page found here: https://warframe.com/user

3.     Click “Account Migration”

4.     Enter your password to confirm the one-time migration.

5.     Follow the PSN login steps and proceed with migration.

How long will Account Migration be offered?

Account Migration was available from Monday July 21 (2014) at 2PM EDT until Friday, August 1 (2014) at 2 PM EDT.  There are no other announced migration time windows.

Can I use Account Migration more than once?

No, account migration can happen only one time.

What is copied over and what is not copied over?

·        All existing PS4 account progress will be overwritten by your PC account.

·        All Platinum and goods (i.e. Prime Access, PS4 Renown Pack, Mod Packs, Obsidian Braton Skin) purchased on the PS4 PSN Store will be added to your new migrated account at the base rank.

·        Any items purchased in-game with Platinum on PS4 will be overwritten and the Platinum returned to your new migrated account; items purchased with credits will be overwritten by your PC account.

·        No Platinum purchased on the PC version of Warframe will be transferred to the PS4 copy.

·        No Clan information from the PC is copied; all existing PS4 Clan information remains untouched.

·        Any items on PC that are not currently available on PS4 will appear when the PS4 is updated.

·        If you have an existing PS4 account, your Friends List will not be overwritten, but your PC Friends List will not copy over.

Items that will NOT Migrate

Braton Vandal

Excalibur Prime

IAHGames Braton Skin

Lato Prime

Lato Vandal

Nvidia Braton Skin

Phased AKVasto Skin

Phased Ankyros Skin

Phased Asa Syandana

Phased Vauban Warframe Skin

Phased Vauban Warframe Helmet

Phased Tigris Skin Rubedo Plated Drakgoon Skin

Rubedo Plated Galatine Skin

Rubedo Plated Rhino Skin

Rubedo Plated Rhino Helmet

Rubedo Plated Twin Vipers Skin

Rubedo Plated Viper Skin

Rubedo Plated Yamako Syandana

Phased Vasto Skin

Skana Prime

Snipetron

Snipetron Vandal

Can I refund my platinum on PC and then just buy it again on PS4?

No, Platinum is not refundable.

Can I use Account Migration to go from PS4 to PC?

Account Migration is from PC to PS4, it cannot work the other way around.

Can I play both my PC and PS4 version of my account?

Yes, but progress on one is not saved to the other (If you get a rare mod on PS4, it will not be on your PC account. No changes will transfer over after migration has occurred.

My PC account has been banned, can I still use the Migration feature?

You cannot copy over a banned account, even if you did it would result in your PS4 account being banned as well.

What happens if my PC or PS4 account gets banned or suspended?

Both your accounts will be banned/suspended.

Can I give my PC account copy away if I am just going to play on PS4?

After Account migration the two versions of your account are permanently linked.

Additionally, the buying or selling of Warframe accounts is strictly prohibited by our Terms of Service. Doing so will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of both the PS4 and PC version of the account in question. 

Do I keep the same username on PS4?

No, your PS4 username will be the same as your PSN name and cannot be changed.

After migration, if I buy Platinum or a Prime pack on PC, will the Platinum or exclusive items be available to the PS4 version of my account?

No, only items bought on the PSN store will be available on your PS4 account.

If I destroy my clan dojo then migrate, can I rebuild using those same resources?

You are removed from your clan when you migrate, so any resources contributed to the dojo are left with the clan.

Can I re-join my PC Clan after migration?

No, PC users and PS4 users cannot be in the same clan. 

This document will be updated if new information on this subject arises.

So keep an eye Open (like all Ninja's do, because sleep is for casuals), Tenno!

Edited by [DE]Danielle

9 answers to this question

Well, if this is an FAQ, maybe you can answer my question - 

I understand that Founder items are not transferred over migration, but what about the Founder Badge? What about the Sigil? Is the Founder status displayed in the Migrated Profile? What about other badges that took place before Migration was offered, such as Gravidus Dilemma Badges?

nothing that ps4-ppl couldn't have gotten is there, no event badges, no founder stuff, no special sigils, no items, no solar landmarks

also, OP, mind if I do an FAQ in somewhat the same way over in the german subforum?

Edited by -.A.-Prime

I understand that Founder items are not transferred over migration, but what about the Founder Badge? What about the Sigil? Is the Founder status displayed in the Migrated Profile? What about other badges that took place before Migration was offered, such as Gravidus Dilemma Badges?

Items that will not migrate:

Snipetron Vandal

Still a mistery to me how theres people on PS4 with Snipetron Vandal and DE didnt banned em yet.

Dunno about all that things but Founder status is shown on profile for sure

Founder badges, sigil and status shown on the profile will be carried over, but the event badges, I'm not to sure about that one yet... This will surely be answered by DE. :)

nothing that ps4-ppl couldn't have gotten is there, no event badges, no founder stuff, no special sigils, no items, no solar landmarks

also, OP, mind if I do an FAQ in somewhat the same way over in the german subforum?

Solar landmarks are included tho and yes you can use this on the German sub-forum.