Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea. Bloodmage

(PSN)TheANSER-42

First ability-curse-costs 25 energy and 10 health- all nearby enemies gain a random elemental status proc. Lasts 3/5/7/10 seconds. Killing a cursed enemy returns 10 health.

Second ability-sacrifice-cost-50 energy-automatically revives a teammate from any distance. Leaves you with one hp. Shields are uneffected.

Third ability is a W.I.P.

Ultimate-blood bound-cost-75 energy and 75 health- all enemies within 10/11/13/15 meters are bound to each other 30%/40%/55%/75% taken by one bound enemy is taken by all other bound enemies.

Example- I cast on a butcher and a heavy gunner. I do 100 damage to the butcher. The heavy gunner then takes 75 damage

First ability-curse-costs 25 energy and 10 health- all nearby enemies gain a random elemental status proc. Lasts 3/5/7/10 seconds. Killing a cursed enemy returns 10 health.

Second ability-sacrifice-cost-50 energy-automatically revives a teammate from any distance. Leaves you with one hp. Shields are uneffected.

Ultimate-blood bound-cost-75 energy and 75 health- all enemies within 10/11/13/15 meters are bound to each other 30%/40%/55%/75% taken by one bound enemy is taken by all other bound enemies.

Example- I cast on a butcher and a heavy gunner. I do 100 damage to the butcher. The heavy gunner then takes 75 damage

Please stop spamming. I've seen you post this over 4 times.

Pretty sure I have as well....

Worst part is DE just basically said on a stream "next frame is a vampire!" (could be other things but I think this is the most popular theory in the community) and now everyone is posting "their" "concepts" for a blood-based (vampire) frame. It's officially happening and there's like 100 posts with the same stuff.... why can't people use search bars. Y_Y

Edited by Stratego89

Pretty sure I have as well....

Worst part is DE just basically said on a stream "next frame is a vampire!" (could be other things but I think this is the most popular theory in the community) and now everyone is posting "their" "concepts" for a blood-based (vampire) frame. It's officially happening and there's like 100 posts with the same stuff.... why can't people use search bars. Y_Y

doesn't mean you have to repost over and over and over.

Hmm. Your idea is pretty good but Im just no a fan of how health REPLACES energy. AND the abilities just aren't that good. If you're gonna spend health then the abilities should be pretty op. He just looks like a glass cannon that can't really be a cannon. I think we should try to combine our ideas

Edited by (PS4)TheANSER-42