The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easiest Way To Get Vengeful Revenant?

crimsonspartan1

Question

11 answers to this question

You can spend tons of credits and use mods in transmutation. transmutation cores help a bunch here.

There are 2 so easy ways to get it:

- trading tab, 100% drop chance

- trasmutation, good luck

I'll also try transmuting with transmutation cores bit trading is a big no as its way to expensive.

i dont want to be that guy but "farming" on moon survival and pray to rngesus for it

Wrong, the moon crossfire is faster.

Heres the fastest way of farming it:

1. Enter the moon crossfire mission and continue killing stuff til the sentient Oculysts spawn.

2. Get scanned by the Oculysts.

3. If one or more Conculysts spawn then kill them. If none spawned skip this step and goto the next.

4. Leave the mission if you didn't get it. If your a lucky son of a **** and got it then you know what to do instead.

Then rinse and repeat.

In regards to team setups you want to bring as many people as you can as it spawns more sentients increasing the chance for more Conculysts. You also want a Nekros to desecrate them to incrase the chance for vengeful revenant to drop.

Edited by Ory_Hara

I'm stuck trying to get the natah quest, no way I'm off to the moon anytime soon!!

Hey i wonder if u can pay ppl to help instead? They'd get the mod too if they haven't already :-P

(i employed someone, but theyre not very reliable, so when i pay him off hell be only getting 20plat item from me) :-P

I'm stuck trying to get the natah quest, no way I'm off to the moon anytime soon!!

Hey i wonder if u can pay ppl to help instead? They'd get the mod too if they haven't already :-P

(i employed someone, but theyre not very reliable, so when i pay him off hell be only getting 20plat item from me) :-P

You get the Natah Quest after scanning one of the Oculysts (transparent Blue Drones) on the Uranus Tileset (I chose the Exterminates, cause it's faster)

Once you scan it, you should hear lotus say "Tenno, what did you see?" If you get that message then whenn you return to your ship after completing the mission, you'll get an inbox message