Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime Blessing Build Help

-CdG-Zilchy

Question

Hi I'm just starting to use my Trinity and was just wondering with all the changes to weaponry and how duration works, what mods do people use these days as their build for their 99% blessing build? Also since throwing weapons are somewhat slower these days is there a better weapon than a toxin Kestrel or Glaive for self damage? Thanks in advance.

Incase it counts, my Primed mods are rank 8/10, so are Narrow Minded and Blind Rage. Everything else max or have duplicates and I'll farm the necessary forma. I'm working away at them lol.

Edited by Zilchy

10 answers to this question

Here are the mods I use on my Trinity Prime for Blessing Build:

Aura: Corrosive Projection

Helmet: Arcane Aura Helmet

Mods (all maxed):

Narrow minded

Streamline

Stretch

Primed Continuity

Primed Flow

Constitution

Intensify

Quick Thinking

Exilus Mod: Cunning Drift

This gives me a 30.7 second blessing. I still use the Glaive P modded for Toxin for self damage. Since it's slower now, I tend to charge it half a second before blessing ends.

Thankyou. Will it matter that my mods aren't rank 10?

Bless heavily depends on duration, as well as Intensify + Quick Thinking, as long as you can keep that up, should not be a problem.

That's some sweet timing with the new throw rates. I heard some were using the Angstrum for self damage? Have you tried that? Sounds dangerous to me, being explosive damage.

I myself have tried every possiblities of self-damaging weapon, and so far the throwing melee has the most reliable performance.

Kestrel may be a good substitute if you dont have the vaulted Glaive P, and IMO cerata is not so good for self-damage build, at least for myself.

Edited by SpryCrow

Now a days I go for an abating link build. I'm sure not everyone will like it but it makes trinity by far my favorite and most effective frame.

So for starters abating link is a trinity augment mod that without any other mods removes 45% of an enemy's armor that is targeted by link. The caviat to this is that the armor reduction is affected by power strength. What this means is that at 223% power strength any enemy targeted by link has their armor completely removed, and as many of you know, if you can remove all of an enemy's armor you can dish out some serious damage.

That being said here is my build:

Primed Flow (+275% power max)

Primed Continuity (+55% power duration)

Narrow Minded (+99% power duration -66

range)

Constitution (+28% duration)

Quick Thinking (stops health drain at 2hp)

Blind Rage (+99% power strength)

Intensify (+30% power strength)

Aura: energy siphon

Abating link (+45% x 2.29= 100% armor red.)

Arcane Aura helm (+25% duration -5% health)

Glaive prime modded for toxin damage to

take you down to 2hp with 2

energy loss (won't bother with

this build)

Hek (Modded with scattered justice for

insanely high dps)

As you may have noticed, this build is completely focused on achieving that 100% armor reduction and maximum duration for a 99% damage reduction blessing build. Like I said this build is not for everyone but with it I've soloed a 1hr 20 minute Ceres survival and a 1 hr T4 survival easy. The build itself is somewhat challenging to use but it is definitely insanely fun.

Here's how it works. You approach an enemy at the start of the mission and use EV on them. The pulses take forever but that's what your Hek is for. Shoot the EV enemy in the face and collect your energy. Repeat this 2 more times and you'll find your huge energy pool is full (only takes 2 EV uses with a regular flow which works just as well with this build). You then use your glaive to self damage yourself and cast a 99% blessing, you turn on your link and you now have a 30 second blessing and every enemy you walk up to will have no armor and is a million times easier to kill. In order to safely keep this process going you're going to want to EV and kill 2 enemies after every time you cast blessing and link or 1 time after each. Believe me when I say that this build WILL make you a god when playing games without 4X corrosive projection which I find to be 99% of the time I play and your team will always love you for making them immune.

Hope this helps and that you have fun with it :)

P.S. This build works just as fine without the primed mods and the arcane helm but they do make your life easier. :)