The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phaedra And Rng

Salenstormwing

Question

In an effort to rank up some stuff I haven't gotten yet (being Rank 19), I decided to go for the Phaedra, since well, I don't Archwing a ton, but I figured it might be worth getting.

Either way, I've run Montes, Venus so many times and have yet to see 1 Phaedra Receiver. All I get are other parts of different guns, or mods. Did the Phaedra Receiver move to a different Archwing location, or do I just have cruddy RNG with drops?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Phaedra

I'm just using what the Wiki says is where it is, so I'm sort of curious if it moved and no one updated it.

9 answers to this question

Yeah its a pain. I remember farming for it. Worst thing is, you are better off using Imperator or if you have Imperator Vandal. 

The weapon you go though the pain doesnt worth the effort.

Plus weapon sounds like its farting so there is that.

Okay, so RNGesus just hates me right now. As long as it works for others is all I needed to know. Getting from Rank 19 to 20 takes a lot of going back to get stuff you might have skipped over, and the Phaedra just happens to be one of those things. Not like I don't have the Imperator to use, just doing mastery fodder.

Thanks for the help, everyone.

Completely agree with everyone, the rng gods for archwing stuff are the most evil in this game. I've farmed some of the rarest stance mods / mods in the game far easier / quicker then a single regular archwing piece.

To put it into perspective, i'm at run 117 of caelus and still haven't ever gotten the Elytron Wings to drop so i can build them. Thats only the 117 runs i've counted that went the full 4 rounds to rotation C. I'm most likely over 200 total Caelus runs now...

Completely agree with everyone, the rng gods for archwing stuff are the most evil in this game. I've farmed some of the rarest stance mods / mods in the game far easier / quicker then a single regular archwing piece.

To put it into perspective, i'm at run 117 of caelus and still haven't ever gotten the Elytron Wings to drop so i can build them. Thats only the 117 runs i've counted that went the full 4 rounds to rotation C. I'm most likely over 200 total Caelus runs now...

It took me 5 month to complete Elytron

The good news is.. During that time I farm. Im pretty much got all the best gear for my achwing. Forma 5 time on primary and a few time on melee wep

All because of 1 goddam piece of Elytron