The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest For 21

Bhao

Question

hi

i am trying to get to mr21 and i have run out of things to lvl. i need <18k which translates to 6 more items.

incidentally, i have 6 unranked items left in my equipment list, but they are rather hard or impossible to get. 3 are from stalker and g3 (hate, depair, brakk) and the other 3 are dex furis, machete and prova vandal. the stalker and g3 ones i will eventually get but the other 3 i don't really see. prova vandal should be tradable, but nobody seems to have a spare one.

i know of a few more items, especially vandals, but none seem to be available anywhere.

so... i was wondering:

is there anything else, that is tradable or otherwise acquirable?

is excalibur prime actually tradable? would anyone sell it and at what price?

is there anything that can only be bought from the market with pl, which is not available otherwise? maybe as part of a pack?

help please.

i'm all about somewhat meaningless status symbols and mr21 is right there waving at me.

ps: does kuria scanning give mr?

13 answers to this question

Excal P -  nope.

You may get the Dexs again on the next anniversary, they did on year 2.

Edit: I hate to do this to anyone, but have you done all Archwing gear?

Also, Sentinals, kubrows, sentinel weapons?

Edited by Egg_Chen

Prova vandal is not tradeable, none of the event weapons outside of dera and karak (which are dropped by sortie and are tradeable only because of that) are.

You'll get dex furis eventually if you stay here long enough, it'll be back on next anniversary which is something like four months away if I recall correctly.

No you can't get excal prime or any other founder items.

My friend has rank 21 recently and from what I can tell you need to have leveled up all weapons including baro's and events and primes

including most of the archwing weapons

all the frames and prime warframes minus excalibur prime or anything from the founder's pack

do every nod (or at least 98% of them)

all sentinels

all kubrow types

im rank 20 but I refuse to do archwing or farm archwing so ill be 20 for a while

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

oh but yeah those weapons arent tradable so...

sorry bud.

you can farm the Hunter weapons but events.. you just gotta wait for those to come back. Anniversary weapons generally come back each anniversary so just wait for that

Edited by Anatolius

i finished my last archwing thing today. (onorix, i actually had the handle from before it went missing from the drop tables, but neptune defense is soooo... sloooowww.... that i never got around to farming the blades until recently.

otherwise i'm done with everything. traded for all the prime items i missed (started sometime between u15 and u16, i think), nezha systems finally dropped last week, so all frames are done too, lvled the new spear.... i'm out of ideas.

i know there are other non-vandal event weapons, like that yellow hook-knife melee thing (don't know the name and can't find it in the wiki atm). are those tradable?

i never did a single conclave. does anything there give rank?

As far as conclave goes, i'm in the same shoes as you. I do think some weapons come from conclave though. If i recall (could be wrong), i believe twin vipers, gorgon and possible others come from conclave now. 

So there might be hope for you if you don't have those yet! Or if i'm wrong :P

Ah you mean the Sheev, no sorry, not tradeable.

Don't know about conclave, but if Coaa is correct about the Gorgon and Vipers, those were obtainable outside of conclave previously.

What about the Boar? The normal one?

This now drops from Drekar troopers.

I'm afraid it sounds like you may have to wait for a few releases.

thanks for all the help

have normal boar too.

stalker did drop dread since 2nd dream, so i'm cautiously optimistic there.  (i should probably get some scans done to make sure)

i'm starting to think, i need to find a new goal.

i'm starting to think, i need to find a new goal.

This week we'll get the Rapier, and soon we should get Saryn Prime and possibly two new Prime weapons (hopefully).

And probably U18.5 will bring some new stuff, maybe a new Warframe or the new Archwing. Plus Baro might bring some new stuff.

So, you know, just a bit of patience and you'll be grinding for MR22.

Btw the Brakk you can drop easily from the Trial.