Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 66 Overview

DE_Adam

I too would love to see more done with syndicates.  It'd be interesting if, rather than being at relays, they had their own planet-based headquarters you could go to and walk around in, talk to some of the members there and they could give little side-quests or daily missions to do particular things like... kill 100 grineer or bring back x amount of a material/mod, or maybe something a bit different like one could say, "this corpus in [insert area] on [insert planet] stole my dogtags, could you get them back for me?", and then you go to that particular mission and run it till you find an enemy marked with a special aura or something, and killing him drops the special item which you then take back to the guy that gave you the mission, and in return you get rewards depending on your rank, with the highest rank giving the better rewards like maybe lenses, R5 fusion cores etc., a bit like Cephalon Simaris but with more variety.  The current daily missions would exist solely for increasing reputation to increase rank and get the syndicate specific rewards like weapons and augments as they do now, but this would just make joining a syndicate feel more rewarding and make players feel more attached to the one they joined, possibly even offering warframe skins designed to show their syndicate affiliation so you feel like more a part of them (e.g/ steel meridian warframe skin making your warframe look more grineerian with the steel meridian colour-scheme and logo on it etc.)

Along with this, maybe have syndicate specific companions, like kubrows or sentinels (or Katbrows?) that have stats/elemental damage/special abilities/armour based on the syndicate they're from, making being a high rank syndicate member more rewarding than just a syandana and a couple of weapons.

I know what I'm saying would take a heck of a lot of work and is likely just a ridiculous idea, but I think making players feel more involved and rewarded for the time, resources and money used to get to high ranks in syndicates would just make it all the more fun to be part of them.