The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Question] How Can I Buy This Items If I Don't Start The Game From Steam?

mKta

Question

6 answers to this question

You can't yet. You'll have to wait.

Nope, you can only purchase the items if you have the steam version of warframe . I suggest downloading steam and setting over the files from the norm launcher to you steam files . You can always find articles online to see how its done.

One thing to note, the items can be used outside of Steam as long as they were purchased through Steam.

I think you may be able to set it up as a non-Steam shortcut within Steam if you would like to link it to your account and purchase the items. Then, you can go back to playing it separate from Steam. You may need to install the Steam version though, not entirely sure on that.

I have two copies installed, Steam and non-Steam. I play on the non-version, but I have the Steam version for testing and workshop content.

i started warframe once on steam and bought some stuff and for the rest of the time im using the normla warframe launcher from the website wich isnt connected to steam

works fine

but u might just wait a bit DE is trying to get the skins in the normal ingame maket so u can buy them with plat