The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Having Fps Issues ?

RailVicrone

Question

9 answers to this question

Yes, especially when Survival or Defense (any factions) turn into mad house with a lot enemies and particles at the screen. Looks like CPU and RAM is full and game start stutter

Im wonder if this gonna continue when i change hardware

Edited by Myscho

First off this should be in performance subforum.

Then, you shall post specs.

Due to the heavily multithreaded environment that is warframe, I highly doubt that network has any kind of impact in the framerate. Only the amount of enemies and the visual effects can possibly cripple it.

Or memory, this depends on your rig.

Edited by dadaddadada

there is no reason why higher Latency would cause lower performance.

if you're experiencing stuttering in Gameplay, this could be either Driver Conflicts or infact something such as vRAM hitting limitations.

the recommendation then would be to reduce the vRAM being used, so that you don't exceed the limitations of your video hardware. (or god forbid you're running out of RAM - similar problem there, but much worse results)

however, i have experienced some performance dips in some new Missions - my guess though is due to an incredible amount of physically simulated particles being displayed, a lot more than is usually seen while fighting other Factions, Et Cetera.

but could also very well be some issues with those new combinations of Enemies and Game Modes.

Due to the heavily multithreaded environment that is warframe

Warframe isn't 'heavily' Multi-threaded. it supports Multi-Core Processors, nothing more.

but carry on.