Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easiest Way To Deal With Sentients!

xTrimmZ

Question

I found this earlier today and thought it might be a huge help to a lot of people.

Every time you run any moon mission, you run into the Oculyst, which 99% of the time will trigger sentient fighters, which we all know can be a huge pain if you're not prepared.

But I've found an easy way to kill them!

Excalibur's radial blind will basically turn them into mush.

Excalibur blinds them, then spams exalted blade at them and they can die in five or six hits.

Obviously other people have figured this out already, but I figured it out on my own and I know there's plenty of others who are still extremely frustrated with these stupid things, so I'm making this post ^.^

11 answers to this question

Same with a Mag who knows how to use Bullet Attractor and smacks a 4x damage multiplier on them. That and a couple pot shots from a high power sidearm and they're pretty much done. Massive damage multipliers pretty much remove them from play before their mechanics can kick in.

Yes, as I said when I was group farming and took my Excal Prime: Radial Blind>Exalted Blade Spam.

"Adapt to that."

Ivara Artemis Bow makes quick work of them.

Because Ivara is love. Ivara is life.

I still have yet to really hardcore farm Vengeful, mainly cause I'm also grinding up syndicates (almost got 4 max, just need Perrin and Loka to finish up)

Because Ivara is love. Ivara is life.

I still have yet to really hardcore farm Vengeful, mainly cause I'm also grinding up syndicates (almost got 4 max, just need Perrin and Loka to finish up)

I farmed it with a 4 Ivara group, max range max duration prowl pickpocket. Drop a sleep arrow and go prowl when they spawn, wait til all 4 have pickpocketed, then bust out AB and kill. Got it pretty quick.

Abilities that lower the armor of the Sentient will be useful. How it works is they don't gain immunity, they gain a specific level of resist towards each damage type, so with an ability that lowers armor by a lot, it allows for them to be damaged greatly again.