Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And So The Great Control Module Hunt Begins!

cknives

K 5 runs 0 modules. Im calling it quits lol don't care about a catalyst that bad.

Hey look it took me 10 minutes of mindless grinding to get burned out :)

Edited by cknives

so you *@##$ about it on forums? you ARE burned out. take a break, man. all i see you do is play and then come here complain about how bad this game is. yes, the grind is mind numbing. take a break till they do something about it. for your own sake.

so you $#*(@ about it on forums? you ARE burned out. take a break, man. all i see you do is play and then come here complain about how bad this game is. yes, the grind is mind numbing. take a break till they do something about it. for your own sake.

Well i didn't intend to complain. I was hoping id get 1 on the first run and leave it at that :P ( i usually get 1 within the first few runs)

But you are right i should take a break.

K 5 runs 0 modules. Im calling it quits lol don't care about a catalyst that bad.

Hey look it took me 10 minutes of mindless grinding to get burned out :)

Be honest, cknives, you've been burned out on Warframe for a loooooong time now!

(And 5 Hyena runs  in 10 minutes?  Really?  Complete any of them?  Or do you just rush, fail, abandon your team, rinse & repeat?)

Be honest, cknives, you've been burned out on Warframe for a loooooong time now!

(And 5 Hyena runs  in 10 minutes?  Really?  Complete any of them?  Or do you just rush, fail, abandon your team, rinse & repeat?)

I solo. Run past everything. Kill hyena. If the control module drops i go to extraction. If not i abort and repeat. (my hek kills hyena with 1 reload)

Yeah im burned out. I just like the sci fi setting and the whole ninja wall running stuff to much. I just cant bring my self to grind anymore lol.

Yeah im burned out. I just like the sci fi setting and the whole ninja wall running stuff to much. I just cant bring my self to grind anymore lol.

i understand you completely. i have previously grinded credits for boar (hated it, sold right away), latron (hated, sold right away), lex (hated, sold right away), then came boltor and grind for alloy. it was sooooooo dull i stopped farming after that for a long time. only recently i grinded for kunai and despair, but i don't really regret that. although, formaing hate twice has brought me back to the edge of giving up.

this game really does have a problem with the amount of grind and amount of other stuff to do.

I solo. Run past everything. Kill hyena. If the control module drops i go to extraction. If not i abort and repeat. (my hek kills hyena with 1 reload)

Then -seriously- please forgive my assumptions and my snark.  I'm honestly sorry to hear that (but I completely understand it).

Then -seriously- please forgive my assumptions and my snark.  I'm honestly sorry to hear that (but I completely understand it).

No problem.

Btw that method works for anything really.

I farmed up saryn in 30 minutes doing that.(took like 15-20 runs)

She has a happy home in my foundry :P

Edited by cknives

You guys know you keep everything if you abort the mission, right? It's only if you 'fail' it that you lose it all.

Certainly works on mods etc. pretty sure it works on materials too.

Saved a few rare mods this way on endless defence. ^^