The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can The Zanuka Hunter Spawn In Tycho - Earth?

(PSN)Hayabusa_3-17

Question

5 answers to this question

Topic title.

I'm only asking because I've been trying to farm Zanuka because Scimitar Avionics is the last part I need. I've been doing consecutive invasions but I'm getting burned out so I thought why not try Tycho for a chance to also get Vengeful Revenant. Am I wasting my time or can Zanuka Hunter spawn here?

It can spawn in tyco. I was in a game and it spawned along side the Sentients

Zanuka has borked spawn chance tho. I'm marked and had not seen one since, hmm, half of year? I need pigments!

This is precisely the reason why I posted this. Zanuka spawn is so incredibly rare that I don't know if he's not appearing due to spawn chance or he's not appearing because the mission is special on the count of the Sentients.

Stalker - can have multiple death marks + can spawn in any mission so you can void farm and have a chance for Stalker

G3 - 100% spawn chance in part 2 of LOR even without mark

Zanuka - you are forced to play only corpus missions with extremely low spawn chance

EDIT: @(PS4)CommanderC2121

Ty for the info!

EDIT #2:

So funny coincidence, a few moments after I read Commander confirming Zanuka spawns in Tycho the bugger actually spawned for me. So for any future Zanuka farmers I can now 100% confirm that he spawns here..

Edited by Loki