The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Farming Need Help

(PSN)Thundacris

Question

I need help farming ash parts I heard doing raids is the easiest and was wondering if anyone could do one with me tommorw I am a level 30 loki mastery rank 3 I was wondering if I could join anyone in an LOR tommorw or if you guys know another way of farming then please tell me. Thanks for reading this!

Edited by (PS4)Thundacris

11 answers to this question

A lot of people will deny you because of your mastery rank being low. My advice is to watch raid videos/read/learn about it, and get a really good raid build setup for your Loki. 

Then, join a clan and raid with them. A clan is going to be way more likely to help a lower mastery rank player learn/play through the raid, whereas in recruiting you will often be ignored if you don't have high enough MR. 

Be clear when you are looking for a clan that you want one that will help a newer player like you learn to raid, and who will be patient if you make mistakes. Show them your dedication to the mission though by learning as much as you can and preparing yourself in advance. Good luck! 

Yeah this is one of the weird cases where it almost makes more sense to just skip regular frame for now and go for the Prime. Much easier to acquire overall. 

If you want the mastery points you can rank a regular Ash later, but you don't need Ash to get Ash Prime. 

Ash Prime's worth it too. Gets a nice armor boost which actually allows for some really nice armor + rage builds where he can tank some hits at higher level. Regular Ash has poor armor not really worth modding. Ash Prime also gets a little shield boost too. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Like others have said much easier to get Ash in the void then praying for a Manic. Or even to get in a group n do a raid. And no you don't need a base variant of ash to make the prime one. His pieces are some what hard to farm for lower MRs since they consist of a tower def 3, survival 2 n 3, and a sabotage 4. However, if you have a good Loki build you should be fine. Just go onto recruiting n either supply keys if you have them or see if anybody is hosting.

If you need a non-raid way of farming manics, do a Grineer survival mission. For some reason I always seem to find at least 1 within the first 10 minutes assuming it's a higher level survival (level 20 and up I think, but I could be wrong). If you just want Ash to play as him then, yeah, go for Ash Prime if you don't mind not having played the original before getting the prime version.