The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Try Out The Zenurik Class...

AlbinoTotoro

Question

(Just to specify, I get asked these questions by fellow and I do videos on them. It is my Tenno duty to make these questions answered in videos, ok)

So or most frames, energy drain is a big problem (Excalibur, Valkyr, Equinox, Wukong etc.) and you don't wanna run an Energy Siphon on all of them, hence some need Corrosive Projection or Steel Charge. Now you can get a good build that will conserve as much energy as u can but getting it back may be difficult. I've done this multiple times with Excal and Wukong due to energy infested or drones. So here is my solution that I have found that might help you out. Again this helps me out so if you dont care, dont watch. Enjoy Tenno and let me know if this helps :D

Now you can get a good build that will conserve as much energy as u can but getting it back may be difficult.

You can go Rage & Life Strike mods combo. Getting the energy back is a piece of cake.

And it seems that Energy Overflow doesn't affect my Hysteria.

Energy Overflow does not affect toggleable abilities. It's turned off for their duration :P

Also, why is it that this focus tree looks so much more impressive than Madurais focus tree? :(

Madurai seems the least interesting of all 5 trees, needs some tweaks/buffs.

I prefer Naramon tree for Excalibur because of the added Crit Chance and Stealth for melees. But, Zenurik is perfect for my energy junky frames like Nova and Nyx and is overall beneficial for all frames.

From what I remember, Energy Overflow has the same quirks with Energy Siphon, so toggle abilities like Hysteria and Exalted Blade disable the passive.

Edited by NabiCho

Keep in mind everyone that Zenurik makes Channeling melee builds a VERY potential alternative to pure damage.

You can get it to the point where if your Attack Speed is at or below 1.0 then Energy Overflow prevents energy drain for channel attacks.

For example if you have an attack speed of 1.0, your channel drain is 1-4, and your Energy Overflow is 1-4 Energy per second then you eliminate the energy drain altogether and can use Channeling builds to potentially surpass regular damage builds

Keep in mind everyone that Zenurik makes Channeling melee builds a VERY potential alternative to pure damage.

You can get it to the point where if your Attack Speed is at or below 1.0 then Energy Overflow prevents energy drain for channel attacks.

For example if you have an attack speed of 1.0, your channel drain is 1-4, and your Energy Overflow is 1-4 Energy per second then you eliminate the energy drain altogether and can use Channeling builds to potentially surpass regular damage builds

Yes, the Zenruik allows alot of possibilities to a wide variety of frames, even for speed runners like Volt, Zephyr or Nezha because of the chance to increase speed :D Zenurik is an amazing little school for all frames :)

Solved my problem. Testing if energy syphon affects.

EDIT: The increase of energy syphon seems marginal in comparison of the 3 even 4 per seconds. If you stack up both maybe it takes less seconds to reach max energy level.

Edited by Apps1995

Yes, the Zenruik allows alot of possibilities to a wide variety of frames, even for speed runners like Volt, Zephyr or Nezha because of the chance to increase speed :D Zenurik is an amazing little school for all frames :)

This is very wrong for a couple of reasons.

1/ Speed running missions do not benefit at all from Focus, since you have to wait at least 2 minutes before you can get the passives and by this time the missions you're speed running are likely already over. Even if they aren't over yet, it's still completely counter productive to waste a considerable amount of time casting and then deactivating for a slim chance at getting a speed buff.

2/ it's not "amazing" for all frames. it's really bad for Frames who want to have their toggle ability up all the time, such as Ember/Excalibur/Ivara/Valkyr and others. Yes when you deactivate your passive you can regen energy, but that's still too slow and not enough to get these frames back in action. When ever I play a toggle reliant Warframe and need energy I deactivate it and pop 2-4 energy restores, depending on how quick I need to be. I'd never wait around for over a minute to regen back up. 

Zenurik is really good, well, when I say "really good" I actually mean is, it has 1 strong passive and nothing else. So on frames without toggles I use it with maxxed energy overflow and cooldown reduction, getting literally anything else on Zenurik tree is completely pointless.

Edited by SuperAga

getting the energy back after the drain of using the toggle power.... not everyone has a EV trinity or Energy Siphon....

Can't speak to Wukong as I maxed him, screwed around in the Simulacrum for half an hour, quit Warframe for the evening, and never touched him again.  Valkyr and Excal though, decently modded (and since we're talking about maxed Focus passives here, at least decently modded should be a given) can literally do nothing but run around in circles in their Exalted state for several minutes.  After I hit my Naramon in ODS, or Tycho, or Assur (lots of farming lately), the only time I get yanked out is either by screwing up in the vicinity of an Ancient Disruptor, with Rage very quickly returning my pool, or by accidentally stepping too close to a Nullie, in which case I cloak right back up because he gets my Prisma Skana to his face, almost always resulting in a crit, and then it's back into the Exalted state.

Valkyr, in particular, Naramon is an absolute shoe in for to the exclusion of all else once Deadly Intent is maxed, because Hysteria (with True Steel) will have a 104% crit rate.  This means as long as you hit anything at all once every ten seconds, you will never drop cloak.  Excal doesn't get this level of silliness... but infinite punch through on his waves more than make up for it. 

Saryn, however... I cannot wait to try Zenurik on her for a melee build.  Should make the level threshold where it really becomes viable a bit lower.  Mirage as well, even though the disco ball is channeled, I mainly use it for blinding, so it's cast, decast, wait 5 seconds, repeat.  I should be self sustaining with Zenurik playing like that.  

This is very wrong for a couple of reasons.

1/ Speed running missions do not benefit at all from Focus, since you have to wait at least 2 minutes before you can get the passives and by this time the missions you're speed running are likely already over. Even if they aren't over yet, it's still completely counter productive to waste a considerable amount of time casting and then deactivating for a slim chance at getting a speed buff.

2/ it's not "amazing" for all frames. it's really bad for Frames who want to have their toggle ability up all the time, such as Ember/Excalibur/Ivara/Valkyr and others. Yes when you deactivate your passive you can regen energy, but that's still too slow and not enough to get these frames back in action. When ever I play a toggle reliant Warframe and need energy I deactivate it and pop 2-4 energy restores, depending on how quick I need to be. I'd never wait around for over a minute to regen back up. 

Zenurik is really good, well, when I say "really good" I actually mean is, it has 1 strong passive and nothing else. So on frames without toggles I use it with maxxed energy overflow and cooldown reduction, getting literally anything else on Zenurik tree is completely pointless.

Ok listen, I said gaining energy back once you have drained it all.

Let me tell you why you are sooooo wrong for all the reasons.

1. it doesnt activate every 2 minutes you, have u tested this? Video proof? No? Okay well I can upload video proof of it activating in decent timing for my speed running frames and it isnt required but if u want even more speed its there for you.

2. It is good for all frame because whether you toggle or not you are gonna need energy cause again not everyone is gonna run Siphon or have a Trinity so once u activate it your getting energy back like crazy. Having energy is good no matter what especially later times for Survival or Defense

Ok listen, I said gaining energy back once you have drained it all.

Let me tell you why you are sooooo wrong for all the reasons.

1. it doesnt activate every 2 minutes you, have u tested this? Video proof? No? Okay well I can upload video proof of it activating in decent timing for my speed running frames and it isnt required but if u want even more speed its there for you.

2. It is good for all frame because whether you toggle or not you are gonna need energy cause again not everyone is gonna run Siphon or have a Trinity so once u activate it your getting energy back like crazy. Having energy is good no matter what especially later times for Survival or Defense

I don't think you read anything I typed so maybe I'll give you a watered down version.

You can only get the passives and buffs AFTER at least 2 minutes. I have ONLY energy overflow and cooldown reduction active on my Zenurik, it takes 150s for me to be able to use it, which is 2.5 minutes. Before you use your Focus ability once you do not have the passives active.

5dc483cd088822915f6d689f8ba970c5.jpg

Again, the regen is too slow for frames that need their toggles up as much as possible. So for this reason you should pop a couple of energy restores and not wait around for a minute or two while you regen naturally. This is especially important for deep survival/defense runs.

you barely built in them XD u dont even have the proper evidence

What?

He has a proper evidence

He mastered energy overflow

And void pulse mastery

And only has those two active

Resulting in the lowest cooldown

Having more passives activated would only resylt in longer cooldown

For example if you want the time stream

The cooldown will increase by 45 sec

And total cooldown will be 195 sec

Thats over 3 min