The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Kill The New Juggernaut?

Legend369

Question

Juggernaut got buffed after October 2015 now he is pretty much impossible to kill now... I can't complete the Jordas quest now because my potatoed and formad weapons do 30-40 damage to him even when he is standing up..  and i get 1shotted by his aoe spray ranged attack.

I took him on face first in a ODS like 20 minutes in, all it took was like 10 minutes(my friend was keeping up the oxygen) and a jar kuttag on my full tank volt, juggernaut is a matter of being good and learning the attacks he uses(p.s. I went down 1time during the fight because every single enemy clear out for litterally a second on the second I needed a lifestrike)

Ways to kill le Juggernaut:

1.Mesa

2.Phage

3.Freezing it as it reveals its belly/back opening (Glaxion or Frost's Snow Globe with Chilling Globe Augment but not limited to the two)

4.High fire rate guns/ High attack speed melee weapons

5.Clem.(I mean it on this one, one Clem specter to rekt a Juggeranut)

In all of seriousness, I always go for option 4 and it works fine with tanky frames like Frost and Rhino.

actually, whenever I want to kill him (like farming for atlas for example), I bring a limbo with a maxed out sancti tigris (or normal one), I just rifle walk until he shows his belly, and with the tigirs, all you need is to do this tactic twice and you kill him 

so yes, limbo actually makes things easier for once 

actually, whenever I want to kill him (like farming for atlas for example), I bring a limbo with a maxed out sancti tigris (or normal one), I just rifle walk until he shows his belly, and with the tigirs, all you need is to do this tactic twice and you kill him 

so yes, limbo actually makes things easier for once 

The Rift Torrent augment also would deal with the Juggernaut quickly, since infested missions have a huge spawn rate(in my experience) and the huge number of enemies will help increase that damage along with what you are doing.

Not a single mention of positioning in this thread?

TIP: Juggernaut's explosive quill attack (the one that oneshots everything) can only shoot forward in a cone. It can't aim up or down.

If you can find a higher spot on the map where you can continue to shoot the juggernaut without getting hit by the quills (e.g. pretty much any elevation of any sort on any map), you're untouchable. Just find a platform, stay there, and shoot the crappily-designed bullet sponge till it's dead.

You guys are listing weapons, but there is a simpler solution.
Corrosive Projection.
If your entire cell takes Corrosive Projection, he gets a -120% armor penalty, meaning it is kaput. Gone.
Then, hit him anywhere and he will die. 

Didn't they stealth-nerf CP's reduction formula with U18? I sometimes hear horror stories about 4xCP runs where enemies still have armor, but I have yet to test it myself.

Edited by SortaRandom