Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Tenno

LordMidnightX

SO what happens if you were to fail an infested endless defense mission. Well that poor Tenno would be absorbed. So an Idea for a new boss or something is a Infested Tenno. 

Here is a link to some stuff I made the latest is where I tried to make it like a Tenno was merged in to his gun and blade I think I made it a little to much infested but let me know what you think. I really suck at guns too lol and I experimented a lot with textures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96101180@N07/

Technically no. The description of the ether blades states that they were made as a humane way of cleansing infected allies

Ah, but that is talking about allies of the Tenno, not the Tenno themselves.

SO what happens if you were to fail an infested endless defense mission. Well that poor Tenno would be absorbed. So an Idea for a new boss or something is a Infested Tenno.

Maybe inside the frames but what about before that in the pods. I think this could fit with the lore if people liked the idea.

Unfortunately the new trailer has proved that tenno are actually frozen in their suits within the cyropods... I cant imagine how uncomfortable what would be though...

No, they are not.

And how do you know this? Sources?

Please, don't say things as if they were true, when there's no evidence to support you.

And no, the Ether weapons' descriptions are NOT proof. They say "allies", not "Tenno".

Also, there's no evidence to suggest that Tenno are immune, too, other than the fact that we never see any. However, they may add them into the game later, so no one knows if either case is true.

Edited by Braken

Hm, well I know this means very little, but in dark sector wasn't it the technocyte virus that CAUSED the main character to go all excaliframe?

Perhaps they'll incorporate that in some way.

It wouldn't surprise me if Tenno were already infected but instead of devolving into a mindless space zombie, were capable of controlling it and using it to enhance their capabilities, similar to what Hayden Tenno went through in Dark Sector.

But this is assuming Dark Sector is a prequel to the events in Warframe.

No, they are not.

Technically no. The description of the ether blades states that they were made as a humane way of cleansing infected allies

First Technocyte virus originated from the humans. They made the bio-physx weapon against the Orokin that invaded the sol system.

Next they acquired prime warframes and reverse engineered it to get warframes you see now.

Technocyte virus probably can't infect tenno first because tenno are those who have control over technocyte tissues within the frame and second there is probably a mechanism by lotus to prevent such an occurence. No known tenno has every been infected.

If Golem isn't insane then his words could be used as proof. He says something akin to you are a part of us or something.

"We are your flesh."

I don't think Golem is insane. It's been around for centuries, according to what Lotus says during the mission.

If it fits into the lore or not I don't really if they wanted to add it it could be made to fit. I just think it would be sweet to have an infected Tenno to fight. Maybe this Tenno is one that lost control of his frame and became infected by it. That is if he already has the plague like some people and the golem have suggested. Maybe someone took up the Golems offer.