The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soloing Void Exterminations

xTrimmZ

Question

Basically because PUGS usually don't end well for me, I prefer soloing any part of the game I can.

I wanna know about void exterminations.

I can easily solo ANY t1-t4 mission, but when it comes to the exterminations, I need to know.

Is there any way of speeding up the process? Even with my speed Loki these can take upwards of fifteen minutes solo.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, I need a carrier prime part and this is the only place it drops.

16 answers to this question

Saryn is now more about Spores, with max Range and a Toxin proc added to them, she doesn't need Miasma to wreck entire tiles :D

Now that the "rush through the level to corral enemies in the last tile" thing doesn't work anymore though

and clearing out tiles "resets" Spores, I'd just pick an Ember or something, less hassle :P

Edited by NinjaZeku

DPS Warframes, mostly.

Saryn can be good but she takes a bit of setting up. Idk if things have changed but apparently rushing all the way to extraction will make all the enemies spawn around there? Makes it easier to clear chunks out

Ext is by far some of the easiest missions to solo, since you don't have to worry about external factors like Time or Pods.

Just bring a strong enough frame and, if you see the need, learn to take cover often.

Worst case scenario,  use cheap skills and cheese your way. (Chaos, Bastille, Vortex, Bladestorm, Histerya, invisibility, Blessing+Link, Radial Disarm+Augment...)

Ext is by far some of the easiest missions to solo, since you don't have to worry about external factors like Time or Pods.

Just bring a strong enough frame and, if you see the need, learn to take cover often.

Worst case scenario,  use cheap skills and cheese your way. (Chaos, Bastille, Vortex, Bladestorm, Histerya, invisibility, Blessing+Link, Radial Disarm+Augment...)

hes not complaining about the difficulty hes asking if theres anyways to kill faster then whats hes doing now

Would a rhino prime built for stomp work?

Nope, I have max strength Rhino P and at T3 they don't die from the stomp and you have to shoot them.

Go with Ash/Ember/Saryn as their 4th ability is mostly an one-shotter. Saryn might have been nerfed as I haven't seen any Saryn since U18, but she should still be able to wreck anyone with Miasma.